Search results

+
  1. asatoc

Connection Issues

It turns out none of these worked... I tried to reinstall gog galaxy and gwent, but the install progression get stuck in 97.7% forever. Somehow the files in the "_redist" folder can't be download... I think I'll wait the next update or just play it on my old desktop. Still, thanks for help :)...
  2. asatoc

Connection Issues

Hi, I'm having the same connection problem with #11 since the latest update(PC with windows 10 18H2). I have tried all the possible solutions in the post : https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cannot-install-or-start-gwent-homecoming.10987115/ and even reinstalled the game twice...
  3. asatoc

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Dear Burza and devs, My question didn't get a answer yesterday. Maybe you are too busy. Will there be chinese ( either CHT or CHS ) text in Thronebreaker on GOG? Or it's exclusive in China? Whether the answer is yes or no, please give me an answer. I'll appreciate that :)
  4. asatoc

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi devs! I have a tiny question about Thronebreaker. It looks really awesome so far, but I don't see chinese language support on the GOG page. Since not every chinese uers live in China(we can't buy chinese edition in our country), could you add chinese text in gog version? Please;) Thanks!
  5. asatoc

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi devs, I like the visual changes you guy teased yesterday. But I have a question. Now we don't have silver cards, and we have a resource system. The golds don't have immune anymore. The rarity of cards also have been isolated from edge color for a long time. So what's purpose of "gold cards"...
Top Bottom