Search results

+
  1. Fedes94

Gudrun Bjornsdottir is a bit glitched

How can i get it? in my collection i dont have her, i probably missed a lot of old news since i restarted playing in the last week
  2. Fedes94

Gudrun Bjornsdottir is a bit glitched

I was unlocking the leaders in the syndicate reward tree but when i went to unlock Gudrun Bjornsdottir it unlocked me a premium Sea Jackal. At first i thought it was just a strange visual bug but then in my collection it effectively appeared instead of the actual leader making it impossible for...
  3. Fedes94

Bug with the New Premium Kegs

When i try to purchase one of the new "4000 scraps" kegs a menu with "purchase using your credit card ending in ****" appears and whatever option you choose it says "UNKNOWN ERROR There was an error connecting with one of our services. But, fear not - chances are we're already fixing it" I...
  4. Fedes94

Open PTR feedback

This is just open ptr, the tutorial will be in the release version of the game This ptr doesnt have shop, arena, casual matches, challenges ecc... cause it is just focused on getting feedback from the community about card balancing and the general feeling of Homecoming. If you dont remember the...
  5. Fedes94

Open PTR feedback

PRO: - Provision system - Bigger card arts - Better UI (especially mulligan screen) - Better Visual Effects - Artifacts are a good idea even for future designs - Reach, Thrive and Orders (both charges and cooldown) are all amazing mechanics - Deckbuilding process feels really good CONS: -...
Top Bottom