Search results

+
  1. AurelionSolace

I Have had enough ! NG HAS TO GET SOME HARDER CARDS!

Typical, or not, players can demand justice all they want, but it won't change anything. So, why bother?
  2. AurelionSolace

I Have had enough ! NG HAS TO GET SOME HARDER CARDS!

I never understood why people rant so much with this, like its much different in any other card game... I'm pretty sure the developers test their product, to some extent at least, but since the pool of cards is increasing patch after patch, it certainly becomes more and more difficult to test...
  3. AurelionSolace

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

It's hard to give someone a GG, if your opponent pilots a GN deck.
  4. AurelionSolace

Forgotten Treasures was the mid-winter update of Homecoming

No, you are not misguided in your worries. Ever since the card drop released, it took me approximately a week to quit the game, at least until things get better. Don't get me wrong, I love Gwent, but going through this Priestess/Aerondight/GN experience is no fun, but rather sickening.
  5. AurelionSolace

Actual main problems with Gwent [in-depth view]

I agree, cards like RoF and Golden Nekker have no place in Gwent.
  6. AurelionSolace

Patch Notes 10.4

Can devs finally do something about Golden Nekker and Travelling Priestess cards? Ladder is swarming with these kind of decks, it's bloody sickening to play your card game now. Worst card release so far, powercreep is unbelievable.
  7. AurelionSolace

Important update

It is still possible, Ukraine of 2014 proved that. But yet again, everyone within Russia chose to do nothing.
  8. AurelionSolace

Important update

You will tell us in a bit, because that is where your country is going now.
  9. AurelionSolace

Important update

It is your doing guys, that Putin was allowed to be in reign for over 20 years. So, I don't think you are completely innocent.
  10. AurelionSolace

Important update

Yes, you are wrong. What Russian citizens are experiencing right now is called - Cognitive Dissonance. It kicks in even quicker, when a person is pushed outside of his/her comfort zone, which is done by implementing sanctions. Usually, the outcome of this are boycotts, or worse riots against...
  11. AurelionSolace

Important update

Any sanctions will affect regular people, so CDPRs' decision is no different. Any Russian, who says "what can we do", or "it's not my war" are silent accomplices to the atrocities your government regime does to Ukraine now. It is your responsibility as citizens to fight it first hand...
  12. AurelionSolace

Issue with the bonus pack

Hi CDPR, or anyone it may concern. The issue I have is pretty easy, yet quite frustrating, I've bought the pack, which has 10 premium legs, Radovid avatar and something else, but never actually received any goods. Playing on PS4 platform. If anyone may ask, yes I did check my bank account and...
  13. AurelionSolace

Claim your free Novigrad Keg!

Sad drop rates compared to Crimson Curse. 125 kegs and only 5 legendaries...
  14. AurelionSolace

Initial Thoughts on New Nilfgaard Cards

I think that playing against Henrietta is the most frustrating thing I ever went through. It doesn't even matter what deck I pilot against her, she's just generally pisses me off.
  15. AurelionSolace

Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

Good meme 😁😁😁 I would tinker it though to: "If you have 10000 ore in your account, get a premium keg everytime you play this card" 😁
  16. AurelionSolace

Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

Great stuff CDPR 😎 Definitely buying it.
  17. AurelionSolace

Introducing Crimson Curse — the first card expansion to GWENT!

Everything looks interesting and juicy, simply can't wait to dive in 😀 I have just one question, when the expansion hits, is there going to be new Crimson Curse themed kegs, or new card pool will be added to the rest of the pool inside of normal kegs? Thank you.
  18. AurelionSolace

Why are there STILL Create and RNG cards in Homecoming?

My worst fears of having second Heartstone came true. Left Heartstone for Gwent due to consistent butthurt over RNGesus, just to comeback to Heartstone in form of Gwent...Thanks CDPR.
  19. AurelionSolace

Homecoming Date Reveal

Got mixed feelings about this video. I'm kinda intrigued by new graphics, or maybe I'm just slightly getting used to it already, hard to deal with the fact that this is the new Gwent, but hey whatever. Now into some suggestions: CDPR, can we please have a video of actual gameplay, rather than...
  20. AurelionSolace

Homecoming Reveal

Anyway guys, there is no point to brag about this topic now. We saw the change already, I'm 99.9% confident that these changes are final and that's what we're gonna get, some little tweaks may take place, but no more than that. I just would like to make a point to CDPR. In my opinion, you...
Top Bottom