Search results

+
  1. Keith_Latondress

YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

Sig 552 Commando if an AR and AK had a baby this would be it.
  2. Keith_Latondress

Which character background will you choose?

I believe its referring too your child hood. what your enviroment was like as a child. not your day job before you became who you are... I would have loved too have seen the life path system from the Rpg implemented in some way but if they did I could see how the game would be forever in...
  3. Keith_Latondress

Weekly Poll 06/08/20 - Faction Choice II The Guesses!

to be honest I like all choices.
  4. Keith_Latondress

Weekly Poll 12/10/18 - Romance

I also think it would be cool depending on how the relationship ended. that you might be able to call them up for a favor some day. for example say I dated Kathy who works at the DMV and I call in one day asking her thats its real important that I track down a license plate number...
  5. Keith_Latondress

also curious if players as female characters will be able to use charm and seduce or use sex or the promise of sex as an options to get what they want?
  6. Keith_Latondress

Worries about the jackets.

im just wondering if we will be able to mix and match clothes or are the outfits going to be pre determined outfits?
  7. Keith_Latondress

If we can customize our genitals, should there be a nude option??

Believe it or not nude is a roll able choice for style in the original Rpg.
  8. Keith_Latondress

Ghosts of Tsushima

im not interested in "the last of us 2" I think they took the female protagonist in the wrong direction and made her into something ugly and morally bankrupt, and I have no wish too subject myself to its left leaning politics.
  9. Keith_Latondress

Ghosts of Tsushima

I allways loved "way of the samuria " series. wish they made more games like it.
  10. Keith_Latondress

Weekly Poll 1/21/19 - Healing. And Scars, limb loss, etc.

I would like something close too the brutality of the Original role palying game.
  11. Keith_Latondress

but Seriously how evolved do you want these so called romances too be. frankly the more evolved this thing gets the more its going too reek of gym socks and Sadness .. " I have too get home too romance my cyberpunk 2077 girlfriend ~she is making chicken and waffles tonight. "
  12. Keith_Latondress

Weekly Poll 1/28/19 - Endgame

to be honest I hate the concept of investing into video gamey features like raids or hoard mode or some other gimmic. This is a Rpg based of a beloved Pen and paper roll playing game. Cyberpunk 2020.. this is not Fortnight or overwatch. and I think too invest time into something...
  13. Keith_Latondress

Weekly Poll 1/28/19 - Endgame

Personally I love it when a game ends and they have that cut scene of how you have changed the NPC's lives. I always liked that, but then i'm all about leaving foot prints in the world. if i'm in a fire fight I want too see the bullet holes in the wall as I walk by that street...
  14. Keith_Latondress

Does the diverse world of Night City include people with disabilities?

I always felt the notion that people would willingly chop of there limbs off too get cyber ones a bit asinine not every one is going too do some thing like that just because its Trendy and fashionable. I see the trendy people getting cyberware is more like people who get piercing and...
  15. Keith_Latondress

Does the diverse world of Night City include people with disabilities?

not every one is going to have cyberware, I think it would be lame if they did .. just as not everyone owns a smart phone. some people may not be able too afford cyberware, or maybe they would rather use what god gave them. instead of replacing it with something man made , as true with...
  16. Keith_Latondress

Will there be a level cap in CP77?

ahem... there are no levels in cyberpunk 2020... your earn skill points that you spend on skills. all skills cap at 10
  17. Keith_Latondress

Ability to customize/modify your home?

I think the player should be able to pick where they live. you get of the tram with only a few Eddies in your pocket. maybe you spend it on drugs. maybe your first weapon is something that you grab off the street. a pipe a piece of rebar. a plank. you don't keep it of coarse . its...
  18. Keith_Latondress

Ability to customize/modify your home?

i think they should start the player off sluming it in the combat zone. then moves up into a coffin hotel should feel like living at the YMCA.
  19. Keith_Latondress

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

yea they don't really cover vehicular melee combat versus pedestrians or other psychos on motor cycles. or boarding all mad max style.. they have added crush damage for power armor. but nothing really for hanging out the car door window with a baseball bat. or dragging someone behind...
  20. Keith_Latondress

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

cool well I will be looking forward too seeing those changes. cyberpunk 2020 in my opinion is one of the best systems for modern combat in a role playing game. tho vehicle combat could use some polish, and they didn't really have rules for striking some one with a blunt object (say a...
Top Bottom