Search results

+
  1. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

Yeah sadly that's not gonna fly. ALRIGHT! thank you for all your help! I am gonna open a support ticket. Really appreciate all your time and attention! <3
  2. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

Thank you so much for all your diligent help. Can you tell me how you set it to draw only on the primary? 1536683552 Oh but i want it to still duplicate. :(
  3. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

YES! This is all correct. The widescreen monitor displays the game in STRETCHED 1920x1080 so it is flattened and the second monitor displays the game correctly. Using win+arrow keys to move it around as if it isn't on the primary monitor does not do anything.
  4. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

Unplugging the monitor does allow me to select the widescreen resolution. The game is for sure running in Fullscreen. I for sure have it in the main displayport with my monitor running 2560x1080 at 144 Hz.
  5. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

I figured out my issue. I have a second monitor I duplicate to that is NOT 2560x1080. For some reason Witcher 3 limits itself to the resolution of this monitor and doesn't use the primary one. Anyone know a way to resolve this?
  6. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

Thank you again for your response! Windows 10 64 bit desktop using a GTX 1060 6GB My monitor name is provided above: LG 34UC79G-B 34-Inch 21:9 Widescreen I play just about every other game in wide screen quite easily and the resolutions just show up so this is quite baffling.
  7. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

Thank you so much for your response! I REALLY appreciate the help. I was able to fix getting the HUD to display correctly by tweaking in game hud settings, but it still does not show my ultrawide resolution of 2560x1080 in game :( Edit: that setting does not seem to have any affect
  8. GlamShatterskull

Ultrawide Monitor Issue

Hello! I've been googling all morning and most of the support seems to come from 2015 and I don't really trust a lot of the fixes so posting a thread here. Hopefully you guys can help me out as I am wanting to really stream this game! I am currently using a LG 34UC79G-B 34-Inch 21:9 Widescreen...
Top Bottom