Search results

+
  1. nothof

Homecoming Reveal

I never did this before but i'm going to do it now, because this type of behaviour has to stop. I never saw so much hate and rage in a video game and I played LoL ! When a normal person use a forum or reddit is to trade information, not to share your frustrations of life. I don't understand...
  2. nothof

Suggestions for New Cards

How about adding more vampires? something like this: card1 VAMPIRE CARD NAME (value X) - Bronze Deals 1 damage to 2 different units in the opp row if blood moon is active. Boost itself for the same amount. card2 VAMPIRE CARD NAME (value X) - Bronze Melee: Absorve 1 point every turn from a...
  3. nothof

Need feedback

Oh Vaedermakar thanks mate, i guess I could give it a try, but its only 8 points the 2 foglets and i can proc them using dagon and woodland spirit
  4. nothof

Need feedback

Vademaker? Can't find that card
  5. nothof

Need feedback

Hello guys, BACKGROUND: I enjoy a good/hard game like PoE, HOMM3, Dota2, SC2 (...) So I decided to try Gwent. Was love at the first sight, since I also played a similar game called Duel Of Champs (reached top 250). I created an account last year but only played a few casuals and the challenge...
Top Bottom