Search results

+
  1. SkylerModder

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

Completely ignoring whether that's even a true or false statement, that's simply not the point and has absolutely nothing to do with this. ...I literally make mods for Skyrim (and other games) and you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Not only does that game contain a native way to alter...
  2. SkylerModder

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

I have wanted one thing and one thing only since the release of the game and, as I have stated before, it is the reason I haven't touched the game in over a year now. Patch after patch after patch after update after update has come and gone and yet still here we are with CDPR not giving even the...
  3. SkylerModder

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Day 350 of there still not being any in-game way to change V's physical appearance after the intro.
  4. SkylerModder

IMPORTANT PRODUCTION UPDATE

Yeah no, that's not a thing.
  5. SkylerModder

I really hope not; the idea should be for them to hand out tools in a better manner than Bethesda, so that there isn't a need for someone to create a mod to fix the tool itself (e.g. the SSE Creation Kit had to have a SSE CK Fixes mod created to repair it, and for LE there is no such fix - it is...
  6. SkylerModder

As a mod author, I'd rather they fix it themselves, honestly. Making mods is already an enormous (and unpaid) time sink as it is.
  7. SkylerModder

*sigh* All I can say is: Note that they say they "want" to make it right, not that they will. It's an intention (at best), not a promise (not that one would be believable at this point). P.s. Day 314 of there still not being any in-game way to change V's physical appearance after the intro.
  8. SkylerModder

Patch 1.31

Day 301 of there still not being any in-game way to change V's physical appearance after the intro.
  9. SkylerModder

Patch 1.31

Day 279 of there still not being any in-game way to change V's physical appearance after the intro.
  10. SkylerModder

*sigh* When are we finally going to get the ability to change V's appearance?

It's been 9 months since the game came out, and another patch has come and gone and we still can't change V's appearance after the intro. If someone had told me back before the game came out that this much time would pass and there still wouldn't be such an important feature present in the game...
  11. SkylerModder

Patch 1.23

When are we finally gonna get the ability to change V's appearance?! Come the **** on, CDPR! I should not be having to beg for a simple QoL feature that should've been in the game from the start SEVEN MONTHS LATER. >:(
  12. SkylerModder

What would Fix the game for you?

I want one thing and one thing only: Appearance customization post-character-creation. Whether that be something as lazy as a menu option I can just access anywhere, or something immersive like tattoo parlors, barber shops, etc strewn about the map, I don't care; I'm just sick of not being able...
  13. SkylerModder

Favorite Radio Station

The Dirge. That station is damn good.
  14. SkylerModder

Preorder of Cyberpunk 2077 on GoG

Google Translate (translate.google.com) helps in scenarios like this. This is what (it says) they said: Take the accuracy of the translation with a grain of salt since some of that statement doesn't make complete sense to me, but it's better than nothing. :shrug:
  15. SkylerModder

Will there be another coupon offer period for new pre-orders when the US merch store finally opens?

I see. Thank you for clarifying that, no matter how utterly depressing that is to hear. :giveup:
  16. SkylerModder

Will there be another coupon offer period for new pre-orders when the US merch store finally opens?

That isn't what I asked about, though. I'm asking if there will be another offer of coupons for new preorders when the US store opens. As in, will people (like me) who waited on preordering the game due to confusion about the EU/US store stuff get another chance to get a coupon from preordering...
  17. SkylerModder

I'm hoping for some clarification from CDPR as I'm still concerned about this. :sad:
  18. SkylerModder

Worries For Character Creation

Literally unplayable. /s
  19. SkylerModder

Main story premise discussion

I feel like it's unlikely that they're going to go that way simply due to how in interview(s) with Mike Pondsmith he mentioned that the premise of Cyberpunk isn't to save the world - it's to save yourself. I presume that CDPR is very much aware of that idea (in no small part due to the fact...
  20. SkylerModder

True human

Your question was answered by the 2018 E3 gameplay video: The description for the Subdermal Grip says that it increases melee damage.
Top Bottom