Search results

+
  1. FenrisKrigsgaldr

My Witcher 4 idea [Spoilers]

I just finished one of my many play throughs of the Witcher series and something struck me this time around. With Vesemir dying, Geralt running off with Yen or Triss, and Lambert off with Kera the only practicing witcher is Eskel. (forgive any spelling mistakes with names.) Kaer Morhen is...
  2. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Demo for pre-orders?

I was just wondering if anyone thought that people who pre-ordered the game got to play the same demo as the press/youtube influencers get?
  3. FenrisKrigsgaldr

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

I know this conversation has to have been talked about and I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for suggesting it, however this is based off of a paper dice table top RPG that is mandatory multiplayer. I want/need the single player mode and story and I know CDPR has flirted with the idea...
  4. FenrisKrigsgaldr

New Frogger game. (Satire)

CDPR please buy the Frogger IP and make a frogger game with witcher 3 type graphics. Call it "Frogger's Revenge" And you play Frogger driving the truck running over people trying to cross the road.
  5. FenrisKrigsgaldr

What gender are you going to play as?

Male for me. if it was a 3rd person game I'd play female V
  6. FenrisKrigsgaldr

All I want for Christmas is...

LMAO
  7. FenrisKrigsgaldr

All I want for Christmas is...

A new CP2077 trailer
  8. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

I just remembered the name of one of my favorite games of all time: Invitation to Darkness Tecmo's Deception. I wish CDPR could do a remake of this game.
  9. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Dragon Age IV

You have to be skeptical when it comes to bioware and EA. The closed Alpha was seriously limited, but within that limited play that I got to experience I enjoyed it a lot.
  10. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Dragon Age IV

well the combat was fantastic. They managed to make it way more RPG ish than shooter, however that being said the closed alpha was seriously limited so i could be wrong. From what I played the story was very intriguing and the javelin i got to play didn't feel like you'd have thought. It...
  11. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Dragon Age IV

I was in the Closed alpha of Anthem. If they fix the flying issues and the latency issues that game is not going to flop and it's going to make them tons of money. [No politics, please.]
  12. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Cyberpunk Merch?

no i did not see the survey!
  13. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Cyberpunk Merch?

I don't know if this topic has already been brought up. I've checked a couple of pages into the forum and didn't see it. I was just wondering what people thought about CDPR selling cyberpunk merch? Its not some scummy loot box practice and it would enhance our IRL experience greatly...
  14. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Place your bets right here!

I'm just wondering which do you guys think is going to happen first Cyperpunk 2077 getting an official release date or an extinction level event happening? https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/asteroid-twice-size-big-ben-13645707
  15. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Holy crap dude what a blast from the past! I completely forgot about this game and I totally sign to this idea!
  16. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Dragon Age is another one I just thought about :P
  17. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Why the person above you should be banned

^Banned for peeing in the pool.
  18. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Why the person above you should be banned

^ banned for not bikini waxing.
  19. FenrisKrigsgaldr

Mine is the Mass Effect series. I love it and it will always be my number one, but in fairness the witcher series was just so much better put together. Better story telling, better graphics, better choices everything you can think of was superior. I wish CDPR could have gotten Mass Effect and...
Top Bottom