Search results

+
  1. C

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello Paweł! Quick quesiton - are we going to get more Collection contracts with Iron Judgment expansion? As far as I remember, there are still some contracts from the early Homecoming that haven't returned to the game yet, but aside from that, it'd be really cool to have contracts like "acquire...
  2. C

Hello Paweł! Would you kindly explain to us why there has been some changes in premium versions of cards as of late, such like Ves, Fringilla and Treason? Is the simplification/cutting out certain aspects of these versions solely and exclusively to make importing Gwent on mobiles better and...
  3. C

Will the Unseen Elder get his ability changed (or exchanged with some leader) to make him more connected with the theme of upcoming expansion? "Activating deathwish" doesn't sound like something to fit the boss of all vampires. =V Unless he just does whatever he want to Also, by the time the...
  4. C

Hello! I have a question regarding seasonal borders - is the lack of 2 out of 6 borders in the seasonal tree on purpouse, or is this an oversight? The player is still able to get all 6 titles from the season (assuming they can get into top 200 of pro rank at the end of the season), while current...
  5. C

Yes, but to that page there will be trees added from upcoming expansions, correct? That also doesn't solve the issue that there are more time-limited trees (yearly and seasonal) than there are Reward Points to gather. So far it seems that unlocking everything for base page will take one or two...
  6. C

Seeing how the upcoming pages in Rewards Book is going to bring more expensive trees than from the base page (unless I'm wrong, in such case please correct me), and since it's not set in stone whether the year tree/pages will be time limited or not, are we going to get some Rewards Points...
  7. C

Hello Paweł! Although we have 12 seasons in theory, do you plan to add additional "border trees" in Gwent in the future? I remember that there were leeks about Vran and Vampire season titles, and we even once got leeked the Gryffin seasonal borders (which looked quite cool, by the way! ;) ). Or...
  8. C

Night City [otwarte całą dobę]

[EDITED]
  9. C

Open PTR feedback

[EDITED]
  10. C

Pytania do twórców GWINTA

[EDITED]
Top Bottom