Search results

+
  1. jchavezriva

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Bugs/crash fixes. The rest I bet is set on stone. CDPR only regrets the bugs when they address the public, they never mention other mediocre sides of the game and that must be for a reason.
  2. jchavezriva

i wish the game had more repercussions for wiping out gangs

In my experience, 90% of those are claimed by scavs. Happened in GIM, the contruction site with a huge ramp that was full of Animals, etc. 1612750545 Ah yes, you had the expectations for this game that marketing worked so hard to give us. Welcome to the club.
  3. jchavezriva

Game longevity - much shorter than expected!

Seriously who the hell asked for a shorter story? And why did cdpr even listen to them? Worth mentioning though, making it long through fetch quests like sometimes happened in the witcher games is no good either.
  4. jchavezriva

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Absolutely. Disappointing in the sense that we expected a masterpiece but got a regular, forgettable game. 100h+ in and im bored already. Skyrim without mods hooked me for more than 400h. With a short story mode, shitty Physics, NPCs, and non existent world reactivity, anyone who labels this a...
  5. jchavezriva

Lack of Clothing Option in the Game

Clothing stores are a joke. What they sell is completely unpredictable, location and aesthetic of the store mean nothing. Why is a suit store in corpo plaza selling tyger claws merch?
  6. jchavezriva

The studio needs our support!

Defend the devs all you want. But marketing and all the higher ups deserve all the hell they are getting and much worse.
  7. jchavezriva

Hotfix 1.06

This and the previous hotfixes wont download if I have 30 GB available in disk or less. Had to delete Star Citizen to download last patch that turned to be a few megabytes.
  8. jchavezriva

Cyberpunk Collector's Edition for PC is back on Amazon!

Amazon.com: Cyberpunk 2077 CE - PC Collector's Edition: Video Games ↑↑↑ For those who are still interested.
  9. jchavezriva

Mentioned but missing features list

Yeah sure lets get them on the future when you cleared all missions already. Replaying the entire game for a few upgrades here and there is definitely not for everyone.
  10. jchavezriva

Mini map and bald character issue

Same. Helmets make you bald it seems. And cutscenes never show your helmet, just the bald head.
  11. jchavezriva

Widow Maker cant charge up

After upgrading it to legendary it rarely works. It just wont shoot when aiming down sights.
  12. jchavezriva

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Lol what, I didnt say that. This forum also has bugs it seems.
  13. jchavezriva

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Corpo ending with chip removed pissed me off because real V has 6 months to try ANYTHING and the game wont let us. Hellman hinted that if we had corpo-level healthcare survival might be possible, yet Arasaka wasnt going to provide that much anymore. But we had 6 months damn it. They could have...
  14. jchavezriva

Misc category for inventory dont exist, can only access misc items through "all items"

Yes, checked there a few mins ago and there it was. Updated title.
  15. jchavezriva

Crafting menu shows different values randomly after re clicking a blueprint

Title. Double click or several times consecutively and this happens (see pictures)
  16. jchavezriva

Wakako mission where she wants you to kill someone is missing a dialogue line

That one where V is hesitating a bit to take it. One of her lines explanating the situation is missing both in audio and subtitle.
  17. jchavezriva

Misc category for inventory dont exist, can only access misc items through "all items"

I looted it, then checked my inventory later and never showed up.
  18. jchavezriva

Hotfix 1.04

How big is the update? got 30 gb left on disk and says its not enough! Update: Deleted another game and started downloading normally. Turns out its just 585 MBs! You people need to fix that launcher.
  19. jchavezriva

Dum Dum is following me everywhere after the mission!

Even into the Arasaka heist. How do I get rid of him? 1607623914
  20. jchavezriva

Old bug in a house south of Novigrad

There was this mission of an old woman who asks Geralt to clean her home infested with monsters. Told him he could open a hidden chest to claim his reward. (Not sure of this is where we first meet Letho, but if its not then its nearby.) There is a hidden room with a corpse and a note that states...
Top Bottom