Search results

+
  1. Falchion_

Player Profile Numbers

Same for me, when i look at EU leaderboard i get 642, same as in my profile.
  2. Falchion_

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

ye thats good, so when a new player will look for some info about this game he will be like " lul ded game no one plays it"
  3. Falchion_

a good way to stop artifact control abuse

Good idea imo its to easy now to line everything up (unless your a woodland ghoul with immune wolfs), even when you try to disrupt the line up she will just line you up again with buffs.
  4. Falchion_

Almost no one would complain about this if cards would get modified, not completely changed like Avallach or 80% (?) of the cards. Some did need a change because 2 row limit and 2 card limit, but why almost everything ?
  5. Falchion_

Game is great its just the masses, they dont know what they want. /s
  6. Falchion_

Option to lower graphic ?

Clean wooden board or whatever else would be nice, I get around 30-35 FPS in main menu, but when i start searching for a opponent and board in background loads i get 10-12, and for some reason when im in a match its around 22-26
  7. Falchion_

Do you want leader voice lines or avatar ones?

Avatar and bring back leaders as playable cards.
  8. Falchion_

Feedback on the feel

Why though you play as a leader now, but still units are represented as cards ? It should be called Witcher Tactics or whatever, because gwent was a game that plebs, merchants etc played, I just feel that it was more fitting that way.
  9. Falchion_

Cards you find STUPID in Homecoming: The Witcher Card Game

This one actualy makes me sad, it had a effect that was reflected in its artwork, now it locks a unit and resets it, so what a jade figurine art represents now ?
  10. Falchion_

HC is not the game we tested

With a name "Homecoming" I expected they will go back to some old ideas and change few other things to match it, but instead a new game was released, and Im not really sure its a better version.
  11. Falchion_

Lifecoach (Open Beta's champion) shares his thoughts about Homecoming

Maybe we did play a different game, but i almost never passed first round (ofc there are exceptions like big tempo play by Morvran with golems and foot soldiers etc), but i enjoyed possibility to make or play against a deck that is build around 1 turn pass, and use this as a opportunity to gain...
  12. Falchion_

Lifecoach (Open Beta's champion) shares his thoughts about Homecoming

I really want to enjoy new Gwent, new progression system is unique, art and sound is amazing, but gameplay feels less engaging now, 10 card limit is killing all enjoyment for me from playing.
  13. Falchion_

Prestige levels not working/bugged?

Can confirm this for Scoia'tael kegs i opened yesterday.
Top Bottom