Search results

+
  1. --Chimichanga--

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza! First off, love 3.1. I like the direction of buffing rather then nerfing. Bronzes matter again. Couple questions: - Why do pings vary so much in animation time? With thoughts on mobile, can’t they all be linked through coding with an overall timer? - Haunting since OB; Is it...
  2. --Chimichanga--

Hi Burza, I know there are a lot of matters and exciting stuff to work on. But wanted to suggest / ask if following is a consideration for improvement; Currently premium cards and basics are 2 different versions. Are there plans to combine these? So that a premium is an upgrade from a basic...
  3. --Chimichanga--

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Goodmorning Burza! :smart: Firstly; damn you guys nailed it with Crimson Curse! Love the game right now. There is a lot to do, from new arena mode, to seasonal. But i was wondering, why don’t the arena matches count towards the Daily crown quests? Have a good day!
  4. --Chimichanga--

Believe this has been asked before; Is there another premium event (5th card guaranteed premium) coming? Last was 8-12-2018. I’m still hoarding resources. Thanks in advance.
  5. --Chimichanga--

Dear Pawel, Love the game right now! Was wondering, are you still planning on swapping the leader abilities of Brouver and Filavendrel? Thanks in advance.
  6. --Chimichanga--

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Been playing off and on from closed beta. Didn’t have quite enough for a full collection. But this keeps the grind going! Am really gunning to get all premiums! The question wasn’t answered by Burza in the ask a dev thread. Was wondering, is there another premium event coming? Last one was...
  7. --Chimichanga--

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Totally agree..and don’t get it. This is not a valid representation of current state.
  8. --Chimichanga--

My first experience playing GWENT

Give it some time. Some technical issues will be resolved in near future
  9. --Chimichanga--

Current view of a console player......

PC is beta for consoles lol
  10. --Chimichanga--

So what was the point of removing silver cads?

Silver kills Vampires and werewolfs 🤔
  11. --Chimichanga--

So it begins... [December Patch Preview]

Looking forward to it!
  12. --Chimichanga--

Homecoming stream 16.10.2018

Wow! 😃👏👏👏 The good stuff keeps on coming. And what a great sincere guy, that Jason! Personally think that it is very important to have a good system for progression. The hard part imho, to keep it interesting for both new and pro players. Damn, think you hit it on the head with the prestige...
Top Bottom