Search results

+
  1. SquaZ

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I give GG when the game is GG worthy. (that option is not on the list) Regardless of outcome win/loss if you played slow as a snail and you had the timer pop up every single turn, you don't get a GG (you get 3 ropes) if you play a cheap broken meta deck (artifact, witchers etc) you don't get a...
  2. SquaZ

Now that the dust has settled....

and yet as of this post, the top choice is to bring back the old Gwent, while the second one is an obvious thing that any CCG dev needs to do.
  3. SquaZ

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

that's exactly what my post was saying... it doesn't matter if the game is good or not, it's how people perceive it. It could be the greatest game in the history of all games ever designed, but if people have a problem with it or don't like it... it won't succeed.
  4. SquaZ

Pass Mechanic

well pass is the right term when you pass a turn means you don't play that turn... orders or leaders abilities means you played that turn... so you can't pass and need to play a card. (not playing a card and "ending turn" would be very unbalanced, there are some cards that can do 1 damage per...
  5. SquaZ

that was CDPR's mistake. “A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto
  6. SquaZ

name 1 other game that you beta tested a completely different game than 1.0 release? i know the forums are a very small sample of players, but for every "like" there are 5-6 "dislikes" in the game people have problems with mechanics people have problems with the UI people have problems with...
  7. SquaZ

guess what... so can we. what happens if too many of us pull the plug?
  8. SquaZ

Allow Sending a Message to a Player Without Friend Invite

no no no you got it all wrong 1 Create (or ask your mod) a discord channel #Gwent-hatemail 2 You accept them all and read all the salt and tears (the worse the better) 3 create a wall of fame and see who can get the worst, the saltiest, the crème de la crème of tears 4 profit.
  9. SquaZ

Players can destroy there own cards

Units? I've scorched 81 points worth of units... because... well because I didn't pay attention
  10. SquaZ

This... this is the reason why I no longer play this as my main CCG. MtG:Arena has my full attention while Thronebreaker Multiplayer has me checking the forums for updates. I am not uninstalling it, because I have hopes that CDPR does something drastic with the game and directs the development...
  11. SquaZ

like i said in another thread. Gwent is dead... what we are playing is the F2P Thronebreaker Multiplayer In the books Gwent is a card game (Originally called Barrel then Gwint) that is played by the dwarves and it has a economy/finances theme. Geralt sucked at it btw In the Witcher Video...
  12. SquaZ

against an artifact deck.... banish what exactly... those decks don't play from graveyard anyway... so you basically have a destroy unit for 13 resources.
  13. SquaZ

it actually took a select few 3 days to figure it out... by the people who are pro deck builders. sure, there are many things that require a lot of people doing a lot of combinations to find loopholes and broken combos. And that's normal it happens to the best of the best I mean look at Magic...
  14. SquaZ

MtG: Arena is also a pretty solid one (open beta though) but solid nonetheless and significantly more in-depth than F2P Thronebreaker Multiplayer (aka Gwent: Homecoming)
  15. SquaZ

Allow Sending a Message to a Player Without Friend Invite

honestly the only reason most people would use it would be 1- GG wanna be friends and rematch? 2- (insert insults, what they did with my mother last night and to tell me my what my sexual orientation is) I would be all in for this though I love collecting (screenshoting) tears and displaying...
  16. SquaZ

this 100 times you are not the only one...
  17. SquaZ

1- can't play multiplayer in witcher 3 2- I'm sure the devs worked hard on thronebreaker and it's a great game!... can't say the same thing for gwent though Edit: You realize Gwent is dead... that game doesn't exist anymore. what you are currently playing is the F2P multiplayer version of...
  18. SquaZ

I signed up for playing the multiplayer standalone for the Witcher 3 card game. I received the multiplayer standalone for Thronebreaker's combat mechanics I want to play Gwent, not Thronebreaker Multiplayer
  19. SquaZ

Feedback on the feel

In the books gwent (or gwint in polish) is a card game played by the dwarves. It can be played on the ground or in a tavern or anywhere really. (Geralt actually sucked at this game) In the video game, gwent is a card game played by the people of the universe called Gwent. It is a minigame for...
  20. SquaZ

Feedback on the feel

they might... remember we are in the world of the witcher. It would be a card game played inside the fictional world where magic and monsters are a thing. that I agree. However, as you mentioned we could make a 3D one that resembles a tavern table or something. I know MtG: Arena does it well to...
Top Bottom