Search results

+
  1. RedPredat0r

Crazy Faction MMR

My rank lower than yesterday of 4 levels... My MMR got boosted to 1250 square on all my factions.. so it is not. My opponents too are not the same... review my logs and check their MMR to understand the problem..... Also the logic of a faction MMR is exactly to match comparable faction deck...
  2. RedPredat0r

Cultural disconnection and CDPR

Just found this thread and I have to say that it hasn't any sense and is very offensive toward Poland and Europe.... I suppose who started this thread haven't been in both of them and in particular in Poland that is a modern country of the European Union. Culturally Europe and North America are...
  3. RedPredat0r

Crazy Faction MMR

Now I'm really disappointed and angry! How the hell my MMR is 250 points more than yesterday?? Now all my factions starts 250 points over their actual value! I have still 5 days with this game and the same cards for God sake!!!! As I try to play some matches I can just find heavy decks with...
  4. RedPredat0r

Gwent Deck Library link - Unexpected error

Hi guys, just trying the new features and I get this error systematically.
  5. RedPredat0r

Missing Animation in the Deckbuilder

I have just found this little glitch. Not sure if it depends on the "Impenetrable Fog" I played in the last game.. :) [pc client]
  6. RedPredat0r

Why Gwent is not popular?

If I can express my perception of the game as a fresh new player I'd say: - there is a mechanics pool extremely wide and complex, so many new players are simply overwhelmed. I'd really suggest to add several more tutorials with different complexity. In particular using both player decks and...
  7. RedPredat0r

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Found a cheater I think a couple of days ago, but just now I have found this thread. That's what happened: In Round 1 after a card played on both sides [no commando played]: - he plays 1 Blue Stripes Commando [the first one of his deck, I don't really care about that 4+4, continuing my strategy]...
  8. RedPredat0r

Elven Swordmaster issue

Hi, I'm not sure if the problem is strictly with the Elven Swordmaster card or in the dynamic events engine, anyway that card stopped to decrease the cooldown counter. Its counter remained with value 2 for 3 turns (until the card was killed) and I wasn't able to use its ability. It wasn't...
  9. RedPredat0r

Graphical Glitch [The Icons of the Cards in the Deckbuilder are Duplicated]

Hi guys, this glitch is killing me every time I work on my decks, in general as I start editing a second one in the same session with the deck builder. I'm using the pc client. Can you pls try to fix it as soon as you can? [ the icons of the cards are duplicated, if you missed the "differences"]
  10. RedPredat0r

Allow [END TURN] without playing a card

Yeah it's very annoying. If we don't play a card and don't use leader abilities, still there are "unknown" conditions where we can't pass. I'm newbie, but I really expected a well refined game yesterday, but I just found a new Beta of a totally new Gwent game... So I suppose there will be months...
  11. RedPredat0r

The New Player Experience

Uninstalled here too. Really a pity at this point, for the game itself, all the players and the community grown in these years for sure.. Very short-sighted development or planned auto-destruction to boost purchasable content... before to close the tend. I can't decide.
  12. RedPredat0r

The New Player Experience

I'm a new player and I agree 100% with your conclusion. The actual design of the game is just too poor. The content is just pure mechanics and similar cards. If developers think this is a definitive retail version, they are so wrong terribly. In the game genre this is at most a skinny beta...
Top Bottom