Search results

+
  1. LoSientoCharlie

Which armor would best suit this build?

Hey folks, I am stuck on which armor is best for this build since it's kind of a jack-of-all-trades type thing. I thought about the Viper School armor or swords at least since they buff Aard, and then maybe the Bear School for just the armor? I don't know honestly. Let me know what you all...
  2. LoSientoCharlie

Bombs and Oils

Has anyone used bombs in a serious manner? Part of me likes the idea of bombs especially when used correctly, but I am almost always in close quarters combat, and there is the possibility that you'll catch some of that damage. Yes, I know that there is the skill in the General Tree that makes it...
  3. LoSientoCharlie

Water Hag Mutagen Drop Rare or Something Else

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is something off with the Water Hags and them not dropping their mutagens. I've been at this for awhile now, and I still haven't gotten one. I remember that it was an issue for my last playthrough too (that character bugged out for what ever reason), but I...
  4. LoSientoCharlie

OCD Breaking Through Videogames?

So, it's kind of hard for me to play videogames. Not at technical or physical goal. I've been posting on this thread about wanting feedback from y'all , finally feeling having it right, and the entire circle reverses. I've lost so many hours of gameplay and won't touch certain games because they...
  5. LoSientoCharlie

Give my Alchemy/Combat Witcher a Finisher

Hey , Here is a build I've been working on I was hoping you could all help me finish. COMBAT / ALCHEMY - EUPHORIA I am open to new ideas and stuff. However, I'm a bit of a Type A person. I want the build to be completed and "perfect" before towards the end of the game. I also don't like...
Top Bottom