2. Matchst1ckk

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for a-chior-ing voices...I'll show myself out
  3. Matchst1ckk

Banned for incineration
  4. Matchst1ckk

Where are all the sexy outfits?

It's a pet peeve of mine when games do this, like one of those little things that happen in games that I really dislike. Like, if an NPC can wear it, why can't I? Especially in these kinds of open world RPGs.
  5. Matchst1ckk

Where are all the sexy outfits?

I've found some short shorts, definitely make the booty look nice. But nothing like what those Mox girls wear. Hopefully you don't have to kill one of them for those.
  6. Matchst1ckk

Banned for reminding me I have work tomorrow
  7. Matchst1ckk

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

So my first impression is...feeling like a dummy for thinking the PS4 version was fine to play. I mean, it is and I haven't had too many bugs (only one crash...), just knowing the game plays so much better on newer consoles is...disheartening; especially when the game was delayed for this. But...
  8. Matchst1ckk

Why release the game to streamers before everyone else?

It's not uncommon. In fact, things like this are becoming more and more common. That being said, you mainly see it with smaller games; if you're a smaller game developer and you can generate more sales by giving some content creators a few free copies of your game, you certainly would, right? I...
  9. Matchst1ckk

Banned because of a syntax error
  10. Matchst1ckk

After over two years of sitting on the hype train...it is time....
  11. Matchst1ckk

Banned because we all gotta stock up before release!
  12. Matchst1ckk

Banned for not believing in Christmas Magic
  13. Matchst1ckk

Banned because no one else can be that breathtaking
  14. Matchst1ckk

Your backstory beyond lifepath

Password Accepted....Accessing....Accessing.... Street Kid (F) - A quick-witted and quirky kid, her big mouth lands her in trouble almost as much as it saves her from it. Growing up, she witnessed many friends and her sister get killed; either they found themselves owing money to the wrong...
  15. Matchst1ckk

Banned because you really don't need a reason to ban me. It happens all the time
  16. Matchst1ckk

Banned for passing letters instead of notes
  17. Matchst1ckk

New forum game!

Awesome ;)
  18. Matchst1ckk

Favorite DLC from any game?

War of the Chosen DLC for XCOM 2 It added so much more depth to the base game with faction perks and troop developing; people said they added so much it was basically a sequel to the game, so talk about getting your money's worth. Plus fighting the Chosen along side your current mission was a...
  19. Matchst1ckk

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

I am curious to see what people come up with. Limitless imagination and all that.
  20. Matchst1ckk

Time spent waiting atm could be spent for character planning if CDPR uploaded / showed us all the skill trees and perks

Just do what I'll do and plan character perks and developments while you're at work. I seriously don't think they'll hide the perks, so you can take a picture or write it down and map out what you want to do. It'll help get through the long work days... Though I do in part agree, knowing what...
Top Bottom