Search results

+
  1. TheNorse

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Will there be any option in the future to play gwent without gog galaxy like in the mobile version?
  2. TheNorse

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

Finished 5 quests, 0 points for the faction and 0 progress on the faction contract. Nice job.
  3. TheNorse

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Weekly cap kinda killed the hype for me.
  4. TheNorse

Will winning 6 crown points still give 2 reward points daily?

Will winning 6 crown points still give 2 reward points daily? Journey just complicated things.
  5. TheNorse

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, will the game ever support 1024x600 resolution on pc?
  6. TheNorse

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza Would you mind changing the twitch drops give scraps instead of meteorite powder? New players need more scraps.
  7. TheNorse

Crashes/Freezes in Shop and in-game

Ok, finally i found a solution for our crash issue. It is the conflict of legacy graphic card driver and the unity. That's why the Gwent devs couln't help. The fix for the issue is adding a unity argument to the Gwent shortcut; It should look like this;
  8. TheNorse

Sorry but it's a known issue with the older AMD cards and there's literally nothing you can do to fix it. Sadly it won't be fixed any time soon because you are in the minority that is having this issue. Support suggests playing the game on a different pc. I know it sucks.
  9. TheNorse

Do you have an older AMD graphics card?
  10. TheNorse

Like they said before, they won't remove or fix the blur effect. That's why game still keeps crashing. We are in the minority sadly. I uninstalled game weeks ago after they told me that.
  11. TheNorse

I got an answer from the support and sadly it is not good news. They don't plan to change the blur effect that causes crashes because the side effects only affact minority of the userbase. They suggest me try the game on an another pc.
  12. TheNorse

Cinematics freeze after 1-2 seconds

It is the third party codecs you installed. Uninstall all 3rd party codecs.
  13. TheNorse

Rotfiend Bug - Usurper Issue? Please KILL Usurper!

Usurper probably locked your fiend. Nothing to worry.
  14. TheNorse

Performance Issues on Xbox One

Somone found that it is the new blur effect. I don't know if they give an option to disable it though.
  15. TheNorse

At least they should add an option to disable the blur effect then.
  16. TheNorse

Crashes when exiting the shop and when ending a game.

It used to be only while exiting the shop and ending the game but now it's during the matches. Immediate 0:2 lose. Literally unplayable.
  17. TheNorse

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Anyone wondering how the gwent is doing; http://gogstats.com/game/1971477531_gwent-the-witcher-card-game
  18. TheNorse

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

I uninstalled today due to the technical issues and no help from the support. They suggested me to buy a better pc.
  19. TheNorse

Is this an unsolvable problem? Happens with the new patch too. So annoying.
  20. TheNorse

Is this issue forgotten or just ignored?
Top Bottom