Search results

+
  1. 22stormchaser

[TUTORIAL] How to modify textures.(gwent cards)

Great tutorial, step-by-step and easy to follow, thanks!!! Is there a way to run the last command for multiple .dat files (as opposed to one by one)? So that if there are multiple files run a single command and move them back to texture.cache? This one: packzip -o 0x001b6009 -u 001b6009.dat...
  2. 22stormchaser

Daily quests, unranked, forteitting and GG etiquette

I am getting increasingly upset with players forfeiting games in UNRANKED (since the main use of unranked is finishing those pesky daily quests or reward tree challenges.. you know, stuff like play 20 artifacts or 60 units etc). Then you have people trying to bleed you in round 2... it's...
  3. 22stormchaser

Season of the Draconid is here!

IF THIS was the actual intention of the developer I wish they stated it outright, but I doubt it and it's not true. This seasonal mode like fast chess, respond and make decisions quickly. However because they didn't fine tune the animations and game mechanics you end up looking at lengthy...
  4. 22stormchaser

Lucky or not, I enjoy this mode as much as a poke in the eye.. it's a dreadful experience all together, takes longer to watch intro and animations in general than to play. Sound adds another level of unwarranted stress, this mode is just an unpolished gaming experience, anyone in the dev team...
  5. 22stormchaser

Enjoy, hf!
  6. 22stormchaser

I play it too, need to get progression in the reward book. After that, never again and finding opponents all gone. 1596633625 Also, do your opponents play all the way to the end? Because mine drop a card and forfeit, and definitely almost never play the last card in hand, quitting somewhere...
  7. 22stormchaser

Wtf is with the sound?!? Who in the hell likes having a constant ticking clock as background music? Like people aren't stressed enough already! I like the mode but the sound sucks bolls and animations take forever and cut down the time to react. Fix these things and people might actually play it.
  8. 22stormchaser

YES PLEASE!!!! Faster animations would make this mode so much fun. Right now it's just a quick stress-fest! To bad rewards require you to go through this BS.
  9. 22stormchaser

Anyone else not having enough time to play Coup de Grace or leader or other cards?
  10. 22stormchaser

Syanna + Matta interraction

No, it was round 1 and I had 7 cards in hand.
  11. 22stormchaser

Syanna + Matta interraction

Matta Hu'uri: "If neither player has passed and your opponents hand is not full, they draw the lowest-cost card and you draw the highest-cost card." I was expecting leading with SYANNA to double this ability. INSTEAAAAAD, the opponent got 2 cards one after the other and myself just one...
  12. 22stormchaser

Summoning units on the enemy board mechanic revision

Oh boy and how I laughed and laughed and almost uninstalled the game, hilarious indeed!!! 1596373727 I wish these mechanics would be properly explained in the game, as to not do an action anticipating a different result.
  13. 22stormchaser

OK so my problem with the mechanic is that my own unit, the one summoning the second unit, hits the board aaaffter the second unit. So the second unit acts onto my own unit, which was played first, summoning with DEPLOY the second.
  14. 22stormchaser

Just played TIBOR, the enemy drew ARTIS, and my unit, TIBOR, hit the board at 6HP.. so basically my unit summoned the other one, which hit the board BEFORE MY UNIT!!!!!! then my unit got half HP... the F is going on CDPR???! Makes no sense, my DEPLOY happens first, it summons (second priority)...
  15. 22stormchaser

how about when I summon a unit on the enemy side, like with Tibor, and that unit has ORDER, the order ability isn't available right away for the enemy.. like it happens when they play the card themselves.. the way it is now is dumb AF! I summon the unit then immediately then can use it, the...
  16. 22stormchaser

Planned changes to auto-mill functionality

I actually would suggest to have the option to mill everything ONCE the full amount of premium card is reached. So instead of having 2 premium plus 2 standard versions, be left with the premium ones AND COMPLETELY HIDE the standard option in deck builder. It's so annoying to see everything...
  17. 22stormchaser

Season of Griffin Daily Crown 4 times kind of a chore

I completed that in seasonal mode, very easy to get +20points there.
  18. 22stormchaser

Season of Griffin Daily Crown 4 times kind of a chore

OK, so we need to complete Daily Crown 4 times, and now it takes 24 wins to complete just one. Winning a match gets you a progress of 2 (out of 24) meaning you need to win 12 matches in a row to progress just once. Do this 4 times. A game takes roughly 15 minutes, that is 4 matches per hour, so...
  19. 22stormchaser

The Seasonal Modes need to be improved

I remember having great enjoyment from solving the puzzles in Thronebreaker, and think something along those lines would be a great replacement than the current PvP-with-some-new-rule-seasonal-system we have now. Something that's single player, interesting, clever. As most players I switch to...
  20. 22stormchaser

Daily Quests Not Resetting

Happened to me too, just now. Counter hit 0, then went back to 24 hours without any quests showing up. EDIT: And to clarify, before there were no dailies, AFTER still no daily quests. Now the counter is down to 13h:11m and nothing changed! Quit the game, restarted, all that. Exit the game...
Top Bottom