Search results

+
  1. mark4744

Shield doesn't Prevent Master of Disguise's Ability

not sure if this is a bug but I had a unit with a shield and it was boosted to 10 and my opponent played master of disguise and swopped the power from my card to his and set my unit at 4. So my question is shouldn't the shield have prevented this as it lowered my points on the card?
  2. mark4744

bug with moon dust

Hi not sure if it I me, but I was on the understanding that purify clears all statues. So when I went to use moon dust on Frightener awakened it wouldn't let me target him. I know he is immune but I thought purify would have cleared it. I have used it on other immune units and it has worked...
  3. mark4744

problem with chironex

HI I was playing as Francesca against Harald. I was holding the unicorn in my hand when I played the Chironex (on the melee row ) against a greatsword who had a value of 10 or 12. The result was it only killed 4 units when I was expecting it to take 8. Later in the same round when the unicorn...
  4. mark4744

Trap was Instantly Triggered After Playing Iorveth

Hi I just lost a game cause a player played the Iorveth card. Which allowed him to get a trap he played back and to play it. This Trap should have taken 2 turns to trigger but it triggered right away is this right? Thanks Mark
Top Bottom