Search results

+
  1. KeepNoise

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Dear Pavel, could you let us know, is it planning to add an ability to look at your friend's game in future? It's too annoying starting over new streams in discord every time i want to see how my friend is playing. I am supremely sure, that this function is cool and necessary even for novices...
  2. KeepNoise

I realise that i asked about spectator mode about 2-3 month's ago and i was told that you are not going to implement it in Home Coming. But now, when 3 month's have gone, can you say sth about it? It is really necessary to ordinary people to know is this function creating now or will it even be...
  3. KeepNoise

Summoned Units do not Trigger Their Deploy Ability (e.g. Vilgefortz)

So... Would it be fixed in the nearest future?
  4. KeepNoise

Summoned Units do not Trigger Their Deploy Ability (e.g. Vilgefortz)

I've noticed some recent bugs. 1) When i transformed a Botchling his ability stopped its work and even if i transformed it again nothing changed. BTW, it happened to me just twice for the whole time i've been playing gwent but both of issues have happened for the last month. 2) Also sometimes...
  5. KeepNoise

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Dear Burza, hope you are fine. I have a question to you. What do you think about adding a spectator mode? I mean an ability to see how my friend playing his game. Will this function be added in the game in the soon patches?
  6. KeepNoise

Will we be able to see a friend's game in the soon patches? I am waiting for this function so long=\
  7. KeepNoise

Гвинт: вопросы разработчикам.

Планируется ли ввод функции просмотра игры друга (во время того как он играет)
Top Bottom