Search results

+
  1. rcontu

Help with Aelirenn

i see thx a lot can you chose the card or is random ?
  2. rcontu

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

thx a lot but about minimum units what it means is this for not having all spells and artifacts in the deck? how good is iron judgement ? thx again
  3. rcontu

Help with Aelirenn

long time i dont play i remember you could summon her 2 times but i forgot how to do it thx for help
  4. rcontu

is almost 1 year i stopped to play now coming back i see many trasformation …. first i dont remember what the 3 icons means on top of the deck creation (book helm wine&bread) ? how you pick leader skill ? is the last expansion free or you have to pay ? thx a lot for helping
  5. rcontu

i reopened the game after many months and in the deck cards setup i see 3 icons above the general and the 1first (book 1) has a red cross in many decks what it means ?how to remove? what the 3 icons mean ?where can i find explanations of all the change they made ? thx for help
  6. rcontu

foglet not working

thx a lot
  7. rcontu

foglet not working

thx for help how you make screenshot on gog ?
  8. rcontu

foglet not working

it happened to me several time and to be sure i tried on training match as well now in this case it has worked 2 time and 2 times not maybe i got a new virus:cry: i almost played with woodland pls can someone try to play with woodland and see if happens ? just fglet no the ancient foglet
  9. rcontu

foglet not working

pls dont insult me sayng it was locked or removed im lv 12 ranking what description you need more it just dont trig his ability when destroied try yourself
  10. rcontu

foglet not working

the card when destroyed dont trig his ability
  11. rcontu

Witcher Expansion

is weird that a witcher card game has no good witcher decks the dev almost nerfed all of the witcher plus the comander that prevoiusly was able to summon vesemir and doblue is power effect it cant summon witchers any more . there are some good gerald cards but the rest is very weak do you...
  12. rcontu

Cannot see my rank position after expansion

WHEN I TRIED TO SEE MY SCORE IT SAYS I NEED TO BE LEVEL 25 IM LEVEL 42 AND 16 IN RANKING 2 DAYS ARE PASSED WITH THIS BUG AND THE DEV DONT CORRECT THE BUG
  13. rcontu

Cannot see my rank position after expansion

it doesnt show my stats sayng i must be level 25 but im level 42 and 17 rank must be a bug after the patch any help ?
  14. rcontu

i cant find how to change card back with the new crimson skin any help ?
  15. rcontu

Seasonal game modes question

ok thanks to all
  16. rcontu

thx but if you are prestige 2 and reach 60 xp you become prestige 3 but your level reset so you dont have the level 10 needed to play the season ? iom worried because im near to reach 60 and im afraid i cant play the season anymore hope you understand my question thx for help
  17. rcontu

sorry my english is bad what is this level 10 meant to be ? ranking goes from 30 to 0 im 15 level goes from 1 to 10 im 2 the one near thre ramking goes from 1 to 60 xp than reset im 24 which of the tree is needed fo make the season ?
  18. rcontu

so when they speak of level they dont mean ranking level ?
  19. rcontu

dont understand im lv 15 and im playng so what the meaning of level 10 or better ?
Top Bottom