Search results

+
  1. croloris

Please give Leader that deploy on the Board a provision cost

Hey Gwent team, you have a problem, Leaders that deploy on the Board do not currently have a provision cost. So do cards like Shupe. There is solution, Please give Leaders that deploy on the Board either a) provision cost equal to their card strength; or b) provision cost equal to the...
  2. croloris

Why was it so difficult to upgrade to Way of the Witcher?

I am just trying to determine why I had to jump through so many hoops to upgrade to the latest expansion with the Android version of Gwent. First I had to go to the play store to get the update. Then once it downloaded in the play store I clicked update, and nothing happened. Returned to the...
  3. croloris

Please, add more traps.

For those who are unaware, there has not been a new trap added to the game since the Crimson Curse expansion, which add a single Treant Mantis Stalk. No traps were added in the Novigrad, Iron Judgement, Merchants of Ofhir, or Master Mirror expansions. More crimes have been added, more nature...
  4. croloris

Notifications bug on Android with current patch

I am not sure why, but since the current patch, (7.04?) on mobile, the app will not telling me it is transferring files. This is after I manually uploaded the update, installed it, and played for a few hours. I have even rebooted the phone twice and still was receiving the transferring files...
  5. croloris

The Dagon 99 error

I received this error while playing a ranked game on Android. Gameplay continued for my opponent in the background, but i could no longer interact or do anything but look at this error screen. At the time, i was using Grand Inquisitor Helveed to spawn firestorm zealots while a scribe was on...
  6. croloris

Android issue with notifications and phone calls...

So several l times while i have been on a Samsung Galaxy 8 playing Gwent I have been disconnected when i get a notification. Usually what happens is that a notification is received while i am in the process of inputting a move on the screen. While The notification bar appears in the top fifth...
  7. croloris

Is this a bug with ambush traps and create?

Just played (and lost) a game with Pitfall Trap where in round 3, i played an opening card of pitfall trap. My opponent played Bribery, which triggered my pitfall trap after he created a great Oak (joy!) but before it was played. It was hovering in the right corner as pitfall whiffed...
  8. croloris

Problem with the Ambush/Trap interface on Android

Yes yes, i know i make complaints, but this is an actual error. It seems that when you play a trap with the Ambush ability, if you touch the card again it deploys the Ambush ability. This is especially problematic if you try and drag a card between traps. I tried to place a Weeping Willow...
  9. croloris

Iron judgement cards not in faction kegs

This morning I opened up around 15 faction kegs (NG, ST, and Monsters) and 2 of the all sets premium kegs you bought for 4000 scraps. I did not see a single Iron Judgement card, in the 100 or more cards that passed by. Either I am extremely unlucky, or IJ is not linked to those kegs. Has...
  10. croloris

The Edit Deck selection issue (PS4)

So it has been a few months, could someone at CDPR look into fixing the issue during the deck selection window on the PS4. Whenever I am in Classic (Ranked or Unranked mode) selecting decks, if I click on the Edit deck option, I am taken to a random deck in the deck builder. I know this is...
  11. croloris

So what do you think Letho's new power will be?

I mean, I would take SPYING : lock and banish two adjacent units and boost LETHO by their power back in a minute. #RIPDemeritumLethoBomb Though my guess is that it will revolve around replaying a tactic card from your graveyard or maybe, maybe, Nilfgaard will get an Alchemy card tutor.
Top Bottom