Search results

+
  1. vultusprime

I

[...]
  2. vultusprime

Service Interrupted

is it just me or after this latest patch the disconnecting issue has become worse? "Service interrupted" (whatever that means) pops up all the time. Every session will have at least 5 to 10 disconnect. While my youtube in the background is fine. My secondary PC which shares the same internet...
  3. vultusprime

Overkill contract problem

The Overkill contract, where you need to win a round by scoring 100 points more than your opponent. Does that also include the last round when your opponent quits? Because I have done it. This is when my opponent quit the game but I did not get the contract. Am I missing something?
  4. vultusprime

Uninteresting and Depressing

This new meta, thanks to the terrible expansion circle of power, has become so uninteresting and depressing to play. The fun of Gwent has been sucked out. In its place we find completely unbalanced and OP cards, rendering older ones redundant and obsolete. Bushr in his video mentioned that this...
  5. vultusprime

Why a large number of people only play in casual mode?

Once I was play-testing some deck ideas in casual. After one game, which I lost, out of curiosity I looked up my opponent . His current rank was 25 and I though "great I just lost against some total beginner, good job!" When I glanced at his highest rank, it was still 25 and that's when I saw he...
  6. vultusprime

micosoft edge

Hi I've just installed Gwent on a new PC (win 10) and when I click on gwent deck library, instead of opening it in Chrome, which is my main browser, it opens microsoft edge. Any idea how to change it?
  7. vultusprime

Problems after GOG update

Am I the only one who's having some problems after the latest GOG update? In the past all the updates were fast and without problems. This one, for the first time it installed Microsoft visual C++ and now often when I play Gwent the system is bogged down for a little while with lags and stutters...
  8. vultusprime

Not received reward contract

Last season (Wild Hunt) I did reach pro, but at the beginning of this current season I did not get the reward for the contract Wild Hunt Navigator
  9. vultusprime

I FINALLY GOT TO PRO!

Hello everyone, I just got to Pro. At last, Pro at last. True, in about 12 hours the season will end and I'll go back down but it's a glorious feeling nonetheless! Just felt like sharing. Bye P.S. I reached Pro in the season of the Dryad (11 hours before its end) and the contract REBEL should...
  10. vultusprime

New patch deck problems

I have just noticed that after the new patch when I switch deck to play with, it keeps the old deck even though the banner at the bottom clearly shows the newly changed deck . Is it just me?
Top Bottom