Search results

+
  1. Derfes

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

But mechanics themselves are the same. IIRC they removed only one feature -- armor, and everything related to it.
  2. Derfes

Dragon Deck

I don't like that this deck has no artifact removal, you should put at least one. Also, I don't see much synergy, except buffing Sheldon and arranging enemy units to Schirru. So, if you won't be able to get value from Schirru you will struggle. Probably you should think about getting more value...
  3. Derfes

Eh... Everything? Almost all card arts, mechanics, a row system, all factions and their features, and many other things. They have just removed the third row, reworked all cards and leaders, reworked mulligan system, and implemented a rovision system. The Gwent beta was a fundamet, and now they...
  4. Derfes

Probably you just need another deck? As for me a Saesenthessis + Unicorn combo works perfectly against Eredin.
  5. Derfes

Matchmaking still flawed?

Me. I put Regis into my both SC movement deck and SK control. This card is an effective counter to all these big MO decks, and I feel really good draining cards like 30-50 points Aglaises or Gnouls
  6. Derfes

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for winning a ban lottery.
  7. Derfes

Dont like homecoming? play usurper

It is a very strange way of thinking: "I can't have fun so let's everybody will not be able to have fun unless everything will be as I want" It is a way to nowhere.
  8. Derfes

^ Ban for not following the thread line.
  9. Derfes

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

First, it is not right to blame people just because they play better than you. For your mistakes the only one person to blame is you. Second, level does not represents player's skill, it is just about time they have spent on this game. You can play for 70-100 hours and still be a complete noob...
  10. Derfes

Suggestion: Summon mechanic. Please improve.

There are many CCG that use some kind of summon mechanic, so probably it is just a common thing.
  11. Derfes

^ Ban for hitting a 1000-th reply.
  12. Derfes

Foltest needs to be nerfed hard next patch

The MO and SK community frowns upon this thread.
  13. Derfes

Usurper is broken with 2 mulligans

But you can put only one pitfall trap in your deck, so you can counter only one card. 1544402466 It is very easy to counter it by playing low-point card left to it, or by locking it. I have never seen that this card giving more than 6-7 point value.
  14. Derfes

I have seen here a thread about how Yrden is OP. Probably you just need to add it to your deck?
  15. Derfes

^ Ban for increasing paradoxal instability in our universe.
  16. Derfes

Recruit reveal / deck tracker view (linked?) bug

There is a card Standard Bearer, that gives a +2 boost to random ally when revealed, probably your opponent revealed that card and it gave recruit a boost?
  17. Derfes

Nerf Yrden

But there have to be a good counter to buff decks, so why not Yrden?
  18. Derfes

This Game Version is no Longer Supported (PS4)

Don't worry, it is just an maintenance break, tomorrow everything will be alright.
  19. Derfes

^ Ban for using old, dead memes.
  20. Derfes

Regis and Ciri effect

1. No, Ciri has to be on board. 2. Regis does need to destroy unit each time.
Top Bottom