Search results

+
  1. MortaniusTnT

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi, do you guys plan to release the leader spotlight videos?
  2. MortaniusTnT

Hi, is there any chance for open PTR after Gwent Open? :)
  3. MortaniusTnT

Can we expect new VFX in the upcoming expansion?
  4. MortaniusTnT

Are both Jacques de Aldersberg and my vampire boy Dettlaff van der Eretein part of March expansion?
  5. MortaniusTnT

Are there any plans to bring back buffing trap cards like it used to be with Toruviel for example? I think it was actually pretty fun and a great way how to trick opponents. :)
  6. MortaniusTnT

We know next expansion is coming in March. I think I read somewhere that you will be revealing cards like it was with Midwinter patch. Do you guys plan to reveal new leaders using the same way like you did with the Thronebreaker leaders? Do you plan to stream revealing new cards?
  7. MortaniusTnT

First of all, that Ardal aep Dahy video reveal is amazing! I think it is already obvious but can we expect video reveal for the rest new leaders?
  8. MortaniusTnT

Will we see some ST changes next patch, esp. with Schirru and Call of the Forest? I mean literally every deck now has to run these 2 cards since they are super powerful. Thanks for your response. :)
  9. MortaniusTnT

With the upcoming patch, can we also expect MMR wipe like it was every season back in beta?
Top Bottom