Search results

+
  1. JMB96815

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I really agree generally about the negativity and the negative psychology behind how it can manifest particularly in an online environment. I was still surprised because numerous other upcoming games came up as well and did not suffer that treatment and I have never seen any other game in...
  2. JMB96815

How Should Fast Travel Work in Cyberpunk? Fast Travel From Anywhere?

I'd rather never use a pure fast travel system (would use public transportation in the game though) but I still believe in more options being better for more players (that want to enjoy the game their way), so I'm ok with that kind of system.
  3. JMB96815

I'll just share an anecdotal story that by no means should be read as anything beyond only what is being described, but this did really happen recently -- I was on a very busy livestream for another announced game, and there were probably about 20ishk people on there at the time. Cyberpunk came...
  4. JMB96815

Barber Shops, Tattoo/Piercing Parlors, Plastic Surgery, etc.

This above is exactly what I am afraid of -- it's mostly invisible head time. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I never saw the main character's legs, body, feet, torso, or anything beyond the standard floating invisible head hands/arms, etc. I love this look for an FPP shooter, but I was...
  5. JMB96815

Barber Shops, Tattoo/Piercing Parlors, Plastic Surgery, etc.

With a huge FPP emphasis, I'd rather they not bother with a lot of V customizations (in terms of visual customizations, not his/her cars, guns, etc) and instead just focus more energy on more quests and interesting stories because we really won't see things like tattoos and such very much.
  6. JMB96815

Multiplayer confirmed

It would be MUCH MUCH smarter and more profitable to add multiple apartments to MP versus SP. If they made a strategic decision to take out certain features (I don't think this personally, I think they literally can't get it done with the time they have left) like this for MP, it was a...
  7. JMB96815

Multiplayer confirmed

I agree completely about MP/SP impact, and being fair, I gave Bethesda and Bioware the benefit of the doubt until there was actual evidence that showed they were not the same developer anymore. Absolutely I will (and I think everyone else should too) afford CDPR that same benefit of the doubt...
  8. JMB96815

There's no need, I read it all. You just have a different definition than I would, and there's no point wasting time on it as you or I will not change our minds. I am comfortable that my definition of why BG is a great RPG is a good interpretation for many people, but that not 100% will agree...
  9. JMB96815

I couldn't disagree more about Baldur's Gate. Especially if you are saying hardcore RPG people.
  10. JMB96815

I wouldn't mind a lot of FPP if I could actually move my head (visual angle) and see parts of my body all of the time no matter what I am doing. Or, seeing my hands if I grab a soda, open a door, or seeing my legs/feet as I loot a body that is dead below me. Nothing like that has been shown...
  11. JMB96815

Customization seems so limited/poor..

I'm not really concerned about character (visual aspect) creation much anymore. I am assuming I will barely see the character so a lot (with the FPP and likely little to no cutscenes) of the fun of creating a detailed character is out the window for me. I spent about 4 hours to create a...
  12. JMB96815

Cyberpunk 2077 select quests are going to make players cry

First time I heard that last song -- I think you are right, it's kind of a weak melody.
  13. JMB96815

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I am now more open to melee combat in FPP after hearing some good games that other people have mentioned as I was very skeptical that melee combat in that perspective could be even that good, much less possibly great. I am still concerned that combat will be way too easy with guns and FPP (I am...
  14. JMB96815

Worries For Character Creation

I'm beginning to really buy this logic -- the clipping in prone position possibly being a challenge. I think if you can get a good body/legs POV when walking but losing it when stopped, it's probably not a material issue of concern.
  15. JMB96815

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I think this is true too, and if CP2077 can get close to Mirrors Edge that would be pretty awesome. I'm actually highly proficient with FPS style games while I literally sucked big time at Witcher 3 combat and could not handle higher settings, so I am actually concerned the game will be a...
  16. JMB96815

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

In all seriousness, thank you for doing so much to help keep people informed.
  17. JMB96815

I'll add briefly that one other possible iteration to interpret "prone" is that if V stops moving, your legs and feet disappear but if you start walking again, you might possibly then again see your body/feet as the perspective tweaks once you start moving. So that is certainly another way to...
  18. JMB96815

This is the statement I have heard and one other by Rowley, and my interpretation so far is that you will be able to see your feet and body for preset animations like sliding, sitting in certain cutscenes like the ripper doc and taxi ride we saw, and so forth, but not just standing still in the...
  19. JMB96815

I know what they said. I don't believe it yet based on what I have seen so far and feel it might be shelved at the end. I hope I am wrong but I just don't believe it.
  20. JMB96815

I'm kind of already assuming I will not be able to see my character third-person except in menus or a mirror (no cutscenes at all with dialogue and maybe tiny snippets with preset cut scenes only like when you first enter apartment perhaps) and I also already assume I will not be able to look...
Top Bottom