Search results

+
  1. ryftrr

Celebrities in Video games a Good Idea?

Thank you Kanye, very cool!
  2. ryftrr

The Joke Thread

You ever heard the one about that deaf guy? 1556137557 I like my women like I like my coffee:
  3. ryftrr

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

I must say, I watched a fair number of episodes within this series, and WOW did it hype me for cp77. Not the greatest animated series I've ever watched (that would go to One Punch Man), but a solid satisfaction of hype for those who can't sit still in anticipation for what should be another...
  4. ryftrr

That makes sense. Akira had some awesome bike designs that shouldn't be forgotten, but it's possible that it was a sort of "phantom influence" since a lot of the rest of the film was more niche than likely is desirable for the game.
  5. ryftrr

Should V be a Youtuber?

**My first post got deleted (and I admit it was for a justifiable reason). Apologies for the murderous tirade.** I still don't think the player should be a Media, but perhaps there could be mechanics in which the player could gain influence through such characters by either social actions or...
  6. ryftrr

Pardon me if I missed it; I have not the time to review the entire 20-page thread, but... Did anyone mention Akira???
Top Bottom