Search results

+
  1. Toshiino

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

You can clearly see he's reading prompt lmao
  2. Toshiino

Hotfix 1.06

So any hope for us with broken save files? I have game with almost 90 hours invested to it and it's corrupted. Can you fix it if I send it to you?
  3. Toshiino

Important Update

Is this you thinking the game was running good? or was it about the game running at all on current gen console? And yes they're talking about PS4 and XBone in this article. Also I really suggest you look into players feedback on forums, I have seen one that really checks a lot of the boxes of...
  4. Toshiino

Weekly Poll 1/7/19 - Companions

Robotic companion like that spider looking thing in the demo seems fun. Supporting stealthily from afar, like providing info for minimap or something, maybe a one button takedown command when in need.
  5. Toshiino

Weekly Poll 12/17/18 - Style!

I don't think I would transfer clothing stats even if I could, I think if your clothes is supposed to have any bonus stats like street cred then you should look the part for it to make sense. I also think that armor should have their own styling and parts. I love seeing casual clothes being...
  6. Toshiino

Weekly Poll 10/15/18 - Vehicles!

Driving should be made fun because it will most likely how every player get somewhere in the game. I think GTA IV is a bad example to follow, the handling feels really heavy and too slippery at times. GTA V in the other hand, in a way reward you for commuting from one place to another by the way...
  7. Toshiino

Weekly Poll Question Friday Aug 24/2018: Cyberware Mental Cost to Character!

I don't know if his has been mentioned or not by other fans (or if it's in the original CB20), but I think it would be cool to have rampage mode where the machine takes over your body in a severely damaged state, how the machine part of your body infiltrate the mind order to ensure it's...
  8. Toshiino

Weekly Poll 12/10/18 - Romance

It depends on what type of romance are we talking about, one-night-stands or true romance? If it's one night stands I think there still should be some limitations on how free you could romance someone. While it's fun screwing around with different people everyday, NPC should still have...
  9. Toshiino

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I'd like some cars to be self driving, I think it's fitting as we are currently seeking to achieve this with current technology and I believe by the year 2077 we should have the technology to pull this out reliably. It doesn't have to be all of them, maybe there's some old fashioned car that...
Top Bottom