Search results

+
  1. KULLAPS

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

so it true that you removed genders in CP2077 if so i need to KNOW so i can choose weather or not i'm going to cancel my collectors edition pre-order? cause i'm worried why not three options male, female, or unknown, if its true its sad
  2. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll - 8/13/2019 - Gang Activities

2, 7, 8, 10 10 being like 8 A way to get access to certain unique types of gear but that gear will ONLY give you street cred if your wearing their unique type of gear, now as you wear that gear it will give bonuses when work with that gang in a side quest but on the other hand if you have to...
  3. KULLAPS

The official Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest is here!

you'd think in a where you can create your own character you'd think the cosplay contest would allow custom costumes. so here's a possable loophole i just thought of based on any character showed in the official Cyberpunk 2077 video game materials released so then that mean if you choose V you...
  4. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

i seen it say JACKIE i thought it said Jackle (i've been watching to much hellsing) 2.
  5. KULLAPS

Now playing [music]

6. KULLAPS

Now playing [music]

Future Funk [Take your Pick]
  7. KULLAPS

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

just give me a hot coffee
  8. KULLAPS

Are we over-hyping the game?

ARE WE OVER-HYPING THE GAME? <_< | >_> well yeh its kinda our job we live on the forms for a reason. but i kinda doubt it cause of E3 move
  9. KULLAPS

We want a Cyberpunk 2077 ‘you’re breathtaking’ achievement!

XD just get a chevo you have now romanced johnny special line your breath taking he says no your breath taking
  10. KULLAPS

I think Johnny Silverhand is the only Childhood Hero we can pick now =(

neh i think i'll go blackhand
  11. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll - 5/28/2019 - Lifepath (Backstory)

1,4,5 idky so many voted for 2 that just seems point less keep a small amount but have them deeper, shit that means less of a character you can be cause your stuck to a small limited amount of choises, idk i'd reither have more choises with a less deeper background so i can create a character...
  12. KULLAPS

What game are you currently playing

>observer_ i'm enjoying horror does scare me but i'm like the story, i'm also play enter the gungeon, and from time to time forza horizon 4 doing drift builds and welll drifting.
  13. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll 4/15/19 - Minigames!

Idk for minigames i was thinking of there being 80's game cartridges hidden throughout nightcity that you can find and you can buy the game console to play these games in a pawn shop. or have vhs tape instead with a little pieces of a movie on them that leads to a special mission, something like...
  14. KULLAPS

The day CP 2077.... on E3

Meh could careless about that i'd perfer to so someone like carpenter brut or carbon killer or even better Dance with the Dead
  15. KULLAPS

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

i hope for 2020 just cause i want it to be like the year of the pen and paper. but we all know it will drop when its ready.
  16. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll 10/29/18 - Gear Rarity

GEAR RARITY i want no random drops i want to be hidden the better the gear the harder it is to get but your working to get that piece of gear no other unless you change objective.
  17. KULLAPS

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

YOUR IDEAS FOR A DREAM RPG Ever watch Overlord (anime) (the name of the DMMO-RPG in Overlord is YGGDRASIL) yeh everything in there is my dream rpg (some form of VR that you plug into) so like (a game of exploration, and so many things were mysteries left unknown for players to discover on their...
  18. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll 12/10/18 - Romance

Explicit sex scenes are part of the story, I'd like those in-game. if you do that can you add fetishs and not make it a Explicit sex scenes just make it like a mini game. like can we play strip poker.
  19. KULLAPS

Weekly Poll 3/18/19 - Alternatives to Murder

ALTERNATIVES TO MURDER i like non-violent options when it comes to a charater i know i can't just take down with just a gun, sometimes Non-Violent can be worse then death, say like a top teir gang member that you know is a very high level character [???], you know you can't take him/her head on...
  20. KULLAPS

[POLL] : Layered Music / Culture discussion

Specimen #153 - Rain in Hell why do i choose this song because it sounds good as raiding music it fits fast pased fighting in a dimly lit area that looks like a wearhouse that's been transformed into a hideout for the maelstrom gang Street Cleaner - Murdercycle say this starts to play right...
Top Bottom