Search results

+
  1. darkcult_

Seasonal tree (No border)

Hi, In new seasonal tree, after unlocking a Jerome border, it does not appear in my Trinkets. Anyone else have same problem? P.S. Please mods don't move this in to the 30 humans bug thread, because that's been fixed already.
  2. darkcult_

Card ghosting

What's with the card ghosting after update 5.1 (on iOS)? Is this new feature or a bug? If it's a feature... Please don't, looks terrible.
  3. darkcult_

Score result screen

Score result screen still not showing proper player level. It was like that on PS4 and it’s still same on iOS. Any chance of a fix?
  4. darkcult_

No Ofiri Vizier skin / No winter board ?

Hi, I’ve unlocked Ofiri Vizier Skin but it’s not in the skin selection screen. Also, haven’t received Winter board or title. Latest iOS on iPad Pro. Anyone else have similar problems? Send help plz! No winter board:
  5. darkcult_

Victory / Defeat screen bug

Hi, On Victory / Defeat screen both opponents (players) are shown as Level 1 (no prestige). Playing on PS4, not sure about other platforms. It's been like this since Iron Judgement update (and subsequent hotfix). Not a big deal, but still... a bug is a bug ;)
  6. darkcult_

Twitch drops and PS4?

Can I connect my PS4 account to receive Twitch drops? All I see at https://www.playgwent.com/en/twitch-drops is how to connect gog to it. Any info would be appreciated.
  7. darkcult_

Controller issues

Hi, Some serious controller issues in Gwent on PS4 while playing. It’s specially painful because I mostly play ranked games. Game just randomly decides that I can’t pick and play a card, forcing me to forfeit. Every other button and trigger works, but the one I need to pick a card. Loosing...
  8. darkcult_

PS4 Gwent 1.25 update

Hi, I was able to play on PS4 Pro by lowering resolution to 1080p and disabling supersampling and boost mode. It was working fine. After the update (1.25) the screen while playing ranked games is sometimes glitchy.
  9. darkcult_

Thronebreaker Crashing and Framerate Issues [PS4]

Hi, Playing on PS4 Pro here. Game just unlocked (preorder) and at the very first battle the game is keep crashing. Also, I’ve noticed on main screen (Queen Meve card) frame rate is like a slide show. Also, while loading, the card displayed at the loading screen is in extremely low resolution...
Top Bottom