Search results

+
  1. NathanRavesteyn

Missing Starting Leaders

Hey guys, I just got Gwent HC on GOG through the UWP transfer. I had scraps for the whole collection but for some reason my starter leaders are greyed out and I can't use them. The starter decks never were added to my deck builder either. Not that I need them.Help?
  2. NathanRavesteyn

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

They told me via twitter messages that I would be getting a transfer on Monday. I hadn't played on Xbox since before midwinter. I wasnt getting any errors apart from found progress. I had to create a whole new email address to shift it to. Hope that helps somehow.
  3. NathanRavesteyn

This is a crap show. Come on CDPR. It's not difficult to communicate better. Where is Burza?
  4. NathanRavesteyn

So I didn't get an email like it said I would but they gave me a "your account cannot be linked" thing when I tried again. Cool, so can you release the transfer so I can start a new account to transfer it to? Why did you guys have to make this so difficult.
  5. NathanRavesteyn

You guys didn't tell us about the transfer. Some people, me included, created an account a few weeks ago to try Homecoming. You led us to do that because you didn't launch them at the same time. Could you not have informed us about the transfer and its conditions then? Why aren't you responding...
  6. NathanRavesteyn

Hey guys, why didn't you communicate earlier about the transfer? I made an account on GOG and put a few hours into HC to test it out, I've got like 1000 hours on xbox version that I'm hoping to transfer. Can you please wipe my GOG account and allow me to transfer over my xbox account? Please...
Top Bottom