Search results

+
  1. 0xc0defeed

How can I use my SteelSeries controller for Witcher 1

I have Witcher 1 on my PC, bought thru GOG. I cannot play full games like this with a keyboard and mouse. I want to play with my Windows controller and assign buttons as I ultimately did with Witcher 2. How can I do this?
  2. 0xc0defeed

Severe input lag

I have Witcher 2 AOK EE on GOG, and there's a considerable input lag that makes some battles exceedingly difficult. I have a strong machine, with OS: Windows 10 Pro CPU: Intel Core i7-8850H GPU: Quadro P3200 with Max-Q Design RAM: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM PC4-21300 Secondary monitor (where I play the...
  3. 0xc0defeed

Vote on next Witcher related content

I'd be down, but only if it looks more like the games than the Netflix disgrace.
  4. 0xc0defeed

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

The day someone records him saying his true thoughts about the Netflix bastardization & Hissrich/Flix try to do damage control will be glorious. That being said, I sometimes think CDPR shoulda given him more money, tho I also realize that it might not have been able to bc they didn't know that...
  5. 0xc0defeed

TW3 characters appearing in the other two games?

Yennefer kinda appears in W2, tho only as a cartoon
  6. 0xc0defeed

Geralt have no Penis

I know this is an old thread, but the canonical answer from a CD Projekt red rep can be found in this < 1 year old article. In short, Geralt doesn't lack one; we don't see one bc some regulatory authorities have more a problem w/ a character one controls being depicted, rather than simply a...
  7. 0xc0defeed

The show runner probably offered him a ton of money to attach his name to it, with the proviso that he'd say no negative. This gives Hisswich's attempt some street cred & deflection against the bastardizing & sleepiness of her show being called out.
  8. 0xc0defeed

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

we need a Witcher 2 remake. Trying to get a decent frame rate W2 on a modern PC is very hard. Also, I cannot do the fight scenes or the dragon jump scenes at the beginning on my new game controller; the lag is so bad that either the button icon shows up too late, or not at all. NB: in such a...
  9. 0xc0defeed

Favorite female characters in games?

Ciri in a landslide; so hot but exotic in a way that Yen and Triss aren't, tho they're also in my top 5. Throw in Bayonetta just behind them, and the Emily Kaldwin from Dishonored 2.
  10. 0xc0defeed

Geralt is not Geralt with a British accent. There's a reason CDPR had different accents of the people speaking the same language. The ones CDPR chose were no accident.
  11. 0xc0defeed

What after Cyberpunk?

I would rather not a 'make your own' Witcher game, as some are saying. I love the Witchers' and Kaer Morhen's lore too much for that. Maybe choose one of the Northern Kingdoms, Skellige, Zerrikania or Ofir and battle the others for primacy across the Continent and the world, and the Witchers...
  12. 0xc0defeed

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

Final Fantasy IV for SNES, ESPECIALLY the Zeromus music. Tho almost every song is amazing in that game. Even moreso considering the highly constraining technical limitations of the day.
  13. 0xc0defeed

What game are you currently playing

Dead Cells, and finally, Gwent. I played and loved Thronebreaker a while ago and it feels good to play what I think Thronebreaker was kind of a primer for.
  14. 0xc0defeed

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

sometimes, I notice at the end of a turn or a round, a card randomly gains a point, even tho it's not in the card's ability. What is going on?
  15. 0xc0defeed

The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

Now that I've finished Sword of Destiny, should I now read Blood of Elves, or should I read Season of Storms first?
  16. 0xc0defeed

Vote on next Witcher related content

if there is another Witcher game, may it resemble other CD Projekt Red Witcher content (ie not the Netflix series) PLEASE.
  17. 0xc0defeed

What game are you currently playing

Do you mean the game in general or the White Orchard missions? Also, I found that increasing the difficulty to greatly increases how fun the game is, bc many of the enemies move from easy kills to needed legit strategy to defeat and from cupcakes to basically one shot-ing you
  18. 0xc0defeed

What Dandelion's Witcher 3 face would look like in Witcher 2 outfit

I like the W3 version better; tho the biggest difference
  19. 0xc0defeed

Triss is recognizable tho; the fundamental facial feature structure is still largely the same from W2 to W3. Ditto Geralt.
  20. 0xc0defeed

After having played Witcher 3 many times, and most recently on death march NG+, I finally got around to playing Witcher 2. I had tried a few years ago but couldn't figure out how to alter the controls on the controller - I had wanted to make my PC's Witcher 2 controls as close to W3 as possible...
Top Bottom