Search results

+
  1. 0xc0defeed

How can I use my SteelSeries controller for Witcher 1

I have Witcher 1 on my PC, bought thru GOG. I cannot play full games like this with a keyboard and mouse. I want to play with my Windows controller and assign buttons as I ultimately did with Witcher 2. How can I do this?
  2. 0xc0defeed

Severe input lag

I have Witcher 2 AOK EE on GOG, and there's a considerable input lag that makes some battles exceedingly difficult. I have a strong machine, with OS: Windows 10 Pro CPU: Intel Core i7-8850H GPU: Quadro P3200 with Max-Q Design RAM: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM PC4-21300 Secondary monitor (where I play the...
  3. 0xc0defeed

What Dandelion's Witcher 3 face would look like in Witcher 2 outfit

After having played Witcher 3 many times, and most recently on death march NG+, I finally got around to playing Witcher 2. I had tried a few years ago but couldn't figure out how to alter the controls on the controller - I had wanted to make my PC's Witcher 2 controls as close to W3 as possible...
  4. 0xc0defeed

Witcher 3 gwent vs Thronebreaker/GWENT: TWCG gwent

which version of Gwent do you like better? I personally like the Witcher 3's gwent much better, loved getting all the cards, doing all the tournies, and would love to see maybe an add-on at some time to play W3 style gwent? Or load one's deck from a W3 save file. That being said, I loved...
  5. 0xc0defeed

Witcher region flags

I love surfing/lurking Reddit's vexillology subreddit, which is one on which people post really dank (or lame) flags, both historical, current, and fictional. I've found some Witcher ones on there, and I thought I'd share them. Attached are those of Redania, Nilfgaard, Temeria, Aedirn, and...
  6. 0xc0defeed

Thronebreaker for PS4: upgrading command tent

My provisions max is at 125, where it started. I've just beaten Nilfgaard at Dravograd and progressing further seems incredible difficult (on normal difficulty) without a greater recruit cap. I cannot get the option to upgrade my Recruit Cap at my tent. Is this a glitch?
Top Bottom