Search results

+
  1. Frindis

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban for not littering
  2. Frindis

Your useless talent

When I start singing, my dog walks to another room without me having to say anything.
  3. Frindis

Thank You, CD Projekt, for Your Awesome Work.

@SolidFoxSPB What a wonderful thing to say. I wish you the very best!:)
  4. Frindis

Are we over-hyping the game?

I have every confidence in CDPR making this a killer of a game. That said, in any game, there will be good parts and bad parts. You never truly know if some of those bad parts might just break the immersion for you before you actually play the game. As an example: I was pretty hyped for Witcher...
  5. Frindis

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I'd like to be able to see the whole body, but I think XXX would be a tad too realistic and potentially break immersion.
  6. Frindis

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

I hope we will get tons of nudity, sex, skimpy outfits, prostitution and so on. I want the game to hit hard in different aspects of sexuality, just as it should hit hard with a different type of world views within segments of the population.
  7. Frindis

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

This is very good! Being able to do something you would else use a mod for is amazing. It will be interesting to see if the NPC will react if you make a really strange character.
  8. Frindis

Get ready.

Getting ready for sure!:)
  9. Frindis

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Some of the things I wish for are: 1. Realistic A.I movement/ facial expression: It can be offputting to notice characters walking around in strange fashion or just completely stopping because there is some type of hindering in front of them. Good facial expression is for me extremely important...
  10. Frindis

Welcome Thread [Archive]

New here and wanted to say hello:)
  11. Frindis

Replaying the old ones

Recently finished Gabriel Knight: Beast Within [1995] Very good game with interesting story and some nice puzzles.
  12. Frindis

Obsidian reveals The Outer Worlds

It looks to be quite interesting. I am a sucker for a good story arc and a badassery of character choices and consequences.
  13. Frindis

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for shadow banning
Top Bottom