Search results

+
  1. CyberBrett

Do you think LifePaths will gate romance ?

We know NPC`s will have sexual preferences but do you think LP`s wiil lock you in / out of a romance ? We only know two love interests at this stage , both on different factions so will your choice matter ?
  2. CyberBrett

Pop Vinyls for Cyberpunk 2077

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/cyberpunk-2077-v-male-glow-in-the-dark-pop-vinyl-figure-rs.html 1579684027 1579684064 I love the look of Male and Female V .
  3. CyberBrett

What do you think you will do with Sasquatch ? Let her live or kill her ?

This is a topic i have been thinking about for a while and thought we might discuss it . What do you think you will do ? Also what do you think will be the reaction in the game ? I think i might save her and being cyberpunk she could swear to put a bullet in V`s head . It would be cool if as...
  4. CyberBrett

If you could name your V what would it be?

In the customization screen V is an alias but it looks like you could put in a real name for V. I know it wouldn`t matter in game but for a bit of role playing it wont hurt to give it a go . 1551681343 For my V`s i have picked Vanessa Voltage and Victor Vegas . Thus the alias of V .
  5. CyberBrett

How long or short do you think the advertising for CP2077 will be ?

When CDPR announce a release date do you think it will a long or short advertising campaign ? All of us here know about CP but being a new IP do you think they will allow more time to teach the gaming public all about it . Or do you think everyone knows CP so CDPR will have a short campaign ...
  6. CyberBrett

Found this on You Tube

Top Bottom