Search results

+
  1. ALEX818181

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

My Account is perfectly copied, my request was send out exactly one week ago. Thank you!:)
  2. ALEX818181

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

Fantastic work with the new Artworks!!! Its great, how you expand the witcher-world in a respectfull and interesting way. I would love to See all of this Characters and Monsters in a new Witcher- RPG (Witcher 4) :) Thank you! And the Merchants of ofir-Music is awesome!!!
  3. ALEX818181

Expansion-themed Winter Sale is Here!

Question for CDPR: Can we buy items, packs for our new gog-Account while the transferring is at work? I mean, if we dont launch gwent after the purchase.
  4. ALEX818181

Have i missed something,or why are people talking about their premium cards will not be transferred? I think they never mentioned something like this and i would say its the bare Minimum they transfer them.
  5. ALEX818181

Any News about the Site, that should open on the 9th? Or is it delayed because of The Expansion? Not so cool to See the Launch of a very cool Expansion and not be able to open Kegs :(
  6. ALEX818181

Need Help: Which IPhone should i buy for Gwent? Max. 350€

I think youre right, i mean, even a used iphone 7 costs at least 300€ 😓 What i would like to know: Does Gwent run smooth on an IPhone 6s (the cheapest Version possible)?
  7. ALEX818181

Need Help: Which IPhone should i buy for Gwent? Max. 350€

Can anyone recommend a good IPhone- Model with a big Screen and a good Performance?
  8. ALEX818181

I played on xbox since the beginning of open beta and invested much time and money. So i understand that many players are angry and shocked. Its a tough decision, but i fully understand why they do it and i would have made the same decision. Its cool they give us the chance to save our progress...
  9. ALEX818181

Transfer Console Progress to GOG Account with Gwent Progress

Thank you for your fast reply 👍
  10. ALEX818181

Transfer Console Progress to GOG Account with Gwent Progress

Hello CDPR-Team, i have invested much time and money into my Xbox-Account, so i am happy about the possibility to convert it to gog. However, i have already a Gwent-progress on my gog-Account (which i would sacrifice/delete if its necessary). How do i proceed on December 9th? Delete my gog...
  11. ALEX818181

Hello 4RM3D, Do you know if its possible to have two Gog-Accounts on one E-Mail-Adress? Best regards
  12. ALEX818181

Iron Judgment 1st Impressions

1570103785 I really like the new cards.Visually they are Great, exzept of Iron Falcon troubadour, which is very Ugly y and poorly animated.I appreciate all the effort they put into the game. The new loading screens are great too. The versus-Screen is still ugly and will always be, as Long as...
  13. ALEX818181

Patch 4.0 Deck Validation Error

Im not able to play the Game behause of this deck validation error. Please fix this asap, i really want to play the Game.
  14. ALEX818181

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

I dont like the 3D Leaders. They are not as detailed as in TW3 and dont have Natural animations and facial expression is totally missing. Its not the Crach i learned to love in Wild Hunt, for example. i really love Gwents Artstyle, but strongly dislike this screen 😔
  15. ALEX818181

Fast Passes for Cyberpunk 2077 presentations at Gamescom

Sorry in advance for my bad english, but i just want to say: THANK YOU CDPR for the great work and dedication you showed us fans and customers at Gamescom. All the men a d woman there had an open eye and ear for their fans, not only for journalists and officials. It was very nice to see how they...
  16. ALEX818181

What game are you currently playing

Astroneer- Its so much fun and very addictive 🤖
  17. ALEX818181

Fast Passes for Cyberpunk 2077 presentations at Gamescom

Hello Vattier, im afraid i dont have enough Points, but i would really like to have one of this passes for me and my girlfriend. We are hardcore Witcher fans and im playing Gwent since Beta („Duvvelsheyss“, nickname on Xbox). Also preordered cp2077 and really looking forward to it. See you next...
  18. ALEX818181

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Im still here (Xbox) and Love it more than ever. When some players Talk about Beta Gwent it sounds like they think it would be the same Game now and Never change. But without HC it would still be a different game and People would complain about it ( like they did before HC, many of them). The...
Top Bottom