Search results

+
  1. Imm0rtaleflame

Graphical Glitches, Turn Transition Issues and Cards Appearing Late

Transitions are now slow Make an option to revert to fast transitions from before latest patch, please. I want to play like Pew pew pew check mate, mate Soooo sloooooooooooow
  2. Imm0rtaleflame

Top 20 Gwent cards that are so bad their literally unplayable (and some honorable mentions)

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/list-of-cards-that-no-one-plays-but-are-interesting.11000008/ ... some other old threads: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/card-suggestions-and-tweaks-for-homecoming.10990171/page-3...
  3. Imm0rtaleflame

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

[suggestion] Make repetitive continous "esc" button pressing quit the game instantly instead of entering an infinite loop of asking if I'm sure that want to quit gwent
  4. Imm0rtaleflame

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

best way to deal with sick Sieze... ...is to use Sieze...
  5. Imm0rtaleflame

Card Ideas

Found this video, quite cool
  6. Imm0rtaleflame

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

what does it mean? Who was Affan? (I don't remember)
  7. Imm0rtaleflame

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

I bought Thronebreaker only to get craftable cards cos they were so expensive. Haven't played TB and not going to. So you're reducing the cost of those cards now? :( 1572025528 "Decoupled logic and visuals. Game should feel and play much faster now. You no longer need to wait for animations to...
  8. Imm0rtaleflame

Something needs to be done in regards to bribery

I use Bribery mainly to see what they have in deck
  9. Imm0rtaleflame

RNG ruins the game.

Rng cards are loved by meme for fun deck builders, for the lols
  10. Imm0rtaleflame

Poison In NG Could Be a Future Archetype

Meanwhile poisson Bomb got nerfed. Before this nerf, NG poison could win matches in low tier leagues, but was more like a tier 3/4-ish
  11. Imm0rtaleflame

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Since when complicated is boring? What is more boring, digging a row or solving a mathematical problem?! I mean, the existence of charges and other things that make the game dirty and unclear - here it's an argument I understand and kind of agree. But, like, Alchemy+Olgierd 5 cards combo is...
  12. Imm0rtaleflame

A case of Dandelion: Vainglory

When HC launched, tall MO was a fearsome tier 1 deck, so one more Tall removal might have been reasonable, even though even then it was not played
  13. Imm0rtaleflame

[discussion] Decks that you love to play but aren't very good - Patch 4.0.3

meme: MO -- --> Reveal Woodland --> Spell Wild Hunt with Yennefer Neutral -- --> Dragon Dream row-punishment deck (this patch top decks make so much value that even 3 on entire row is not enough) --> (Beta) Strengthen Ciri NG -- --> Olgierd Alchemy (NG) 5+ card combo (I mean, I win most of pvps...
  14. Imm0rtaleflame

Remove all Tutor Leaders (Francesca's Mystic Echo)

Easy fix: --> bring back Silver color cards and restrict Tutor leaders to bronze and silver --> revert Call of the Forest to it's true form
  15. Imm0rtaleflame

Iron Judgment 1st Impressions

indeed. I tried to list such cards in this thread.
  16. Imm0rtaleflame

[is intended?] Living Armor + Resilence -> reset (lose armor) on new round

So, to conclude: armor is an effect (like bleed, vitality) not status (like charge cnt, resilence, shield, doomed, immunity, poison), therefore it does not carry over to another round when Resilence is applied. But Olgierd's skill description is missleading, as his power actually changes...
  17. Imm0rtaleflame

Just to clarify, you say it doesn't work on a boosted (green) unlocked Olgierd (for example 12 power)? Similar situation, Morkvarg vs Sukkurs
  18. Imm0rtaleflame

Iron Judgment 1st Impressions

though I think today it's just the most played, I had the same when playing something else so perhaps it's not because matchup is rigged :D
  19. Imm0rtaleflame

:cry:so the tooltip is wrong and his power changes after all 1571499399 Hmm, just to clarify, he was not locked when you moved to another round while having Resilence, right? 1571499687 While we're at it, what happenes when Morkvarg hits boosted, unlocked Olgierd?
  20. Imm0rtaleflame

[discussion] Decks that you love to play but aren't very good - Patch 4.0.3

New incarnation of thread (StrykerxS77x). Lots of time passed, each patch had it's own most hated and overpowered deck, and yet, every patch issue was "non diverse meta". What if old and forgotten "broken" metas were brought back to life, to compete against current meas. Should there be more...
Top Bottom