Search results

+
  1. Has_Neyn

Game length

I heard a lot of people say that the main questline of the game will only be around 30 hours. For an RPG game, that's pretty short. The Witcher 3's questline was way longer last time I remembered. I know I should take this with a grain of salt, but I really hope this isn't true. Is there some...
  2. Has_Neyn

Why does V sound like a jerk?

Male V just sounds like a complete jerk to everybody in the new Night City Wire gameplay, especially with the Corpo and Nomad lifepath. I get that each of these lifepaths might bring a tone/attitude to V, but this just seems way over the top and exaggerated. Also, male V's VA sounds like he's...
  3. Has_Neyn

What API will Cyberpunk use?

I'm curious to know as I'm gonna be upgrading my graphics card soon, and I don't know which one to get between AMD and Nvidia. I can get an RX 5700, or an RTX 2060 Super, but I want to know which API Cyberpunk will use so I can get the most out of my card. If Cyberpunk uses DirectX 12 or...
  4. Has_Neyn

Side quest rewards and roleplaying

Sorry for the confusing title, I will explain further in the post. Okay, so like many others, I would consider myself a completionist when it comes to playing games, which means that I will have to complete every single side quest in the game. However, I was worried about the rewards of the...
  5. Has_Neyn

Waiting/Passing the time in Cyberpunk 2077

Curious as to how we will quickly pass the time in CP 2077. I'm sure we won't be able to meditate like Geralt for hours on end as those beefed up reflexes will prevent us from doing so xD. That being said, how do you guys think we should be able to wait in CP 2077? I'm up for as something as...
  6. Has_Neyn

V’s age

Okay so from my understanding, V’s current age in the game is 22-23 years old. However, I was wondering if we would be able adjust the age of our V during character creation. For example, making V more older in his 40s or 50s. We don’t know much of the story so far, so I don’t know if it will...
  7. Has_Neyn

Cyberpunk 2077 select quests are going to make players cry

In an article from wccftech, there will be some quests that are going to make us cry, laugh, and mad. This is very good to hear, as I was a bit worried that because this game is set in a cyberpunk universe, there wouldn't be any emotionally moving quests. I was thinking that things would be...
  8. Has_Neyn

Damage scaling and multipliers

From the E3 2018 gameplay demo, I noticed that a lot of the enemies are bullet sponges, which is something that I generally dislike in games. That is why I'm asking, will there be any harder difficulties where enemies can die faster but so can you? Something like the Metro games, where it only...
  9. Has_Neyn

Ghosts of Tsushima

What do you guys think of Sony's upcoming game Ghosts of Tsushima? The visuals and gameplay from the demo are similar to the Witcher 3. If the story is 10/10, then I believe that this game could seriously compete with the Witcher 3. What do you guys think? Will it be able to hold a candle to...
  10. Has_Neyn

Will there be a level cap in CP77?

Title. But please, no level cap. Or at least a very soft one.
  11. Has_Neyn

Ability to customize/modify your home?

By customizing and modifying your home I mean adding decorations and furniture to suit your style. For example, with this added customizability, one can go for a minimalist and sleek look to their home whereas another can go for a dark and intimidating tone. Something similar to Geralt's...
  12. Has_Neyn

Are there going to be any "historical" weapons in CP 2077?

By "historical" I mean guns that we use today. It'd be cool to have something like a Desert Eagle or an AK to wield around in Night City.
  13. Has_Neyn

Pacifist Way to Complete Cyberpunk 2077?

So usually when I play a game, in my first playthrough I always go in guns-blazing, shooting the shit out of anything that moves. After that, I always play a second time, but this time, I take the pacifist/stealth approach, trying to minimize as much deaths as possible. I'm really hoping for a...
Top Bottom