Search results

+
  1. LessThanRichy

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Doesn't feel right that anyone who was away from Gwent's social media over the holidays now has tons of scraps with no purpose. I spent money on kegs during the games beta, bought the art book supported the game and just because I missed a notification on twitter or wherever I can't recraft my...
  2. LessThanRichy

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi , Can you please extend this deadline for the economy change. I had a full premium deck in beta and now because I didn't realize there was a deadline can't craft any premiums anymore. It feels really lousy to do this to veteran players who perhaps didn't log in during those 2 weeks. Thank...
  3. LessThanRichy

CDPR is treating console players shockingly bad (change my mind....)

Your're right. The XBox One version of Thronebreaker still is without patch. The Deck Builder was extremely laggy and unplayable upon launch. The recent economy change is really unfair to veteran players who missed this deadline. Not to mention premiums will only work on the currently...
  4. LessThanRichy

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

I sent a tweet to Burza and managed to send a support ticket through. If enough people do maybe fingers crossed we might get an extension.
  5. LessThanRichy

^This. What is the likelihood of an extension here? Is this all futile now ? Miss the notification and your're screwed for a premium collection?
  6. LessThanRichy

Maybe so... But regardless, it doesn't make me want to play this anymore. 2 years playing and 2 weeks notice to have a whole premium collection disapear. Why bother paying money into this cash cow now.
  7. LessThanRichy

What are the chances of getting an extension on this? I feel it was really unfair to do this over the holidays when some people were away on vacation. I've tried communicating that on reddit but completely shutdown (Bombarded with bad karma for having a conflicting opinion). Sure, if you got...
  8. LessThanRichy

There should be an extension on this - I've being playing since beta and now cause I didn't see this notification I now have tons of scraps with nothing to spend on. The premium collection I had in beta is now gone and it's really taken away some of my motivation to keep playing. Really unhappy...
Top Bottom