Search results

+
  1. Bogdan_Ionut

Tunnel Drill cannot be used (while having the necessary coins)

So one of them involves the Tunnel Drill syndicate card, as soon as i place it on the melee row (where it's supposed to be) the turn ends, and i can't destroy artifacts with it. Not sure, maybe i am just mistaken, but last i checked Mastercrafted Spear, Tainted Ale, Summoning Circle and the...
  2. Bogdan_Ionut

No sound on some Syndicate premiums?

So as the title says, im not sure if this is a bug or not, could be due to the hasty release of the Novigrad expansion. I dont mean to slam the devs, i think the cosmetics in the game (like animated avatars and sounds) take the most time to create, and have the least impact on the gameplay...
  3. Bogdan_Ionut

Eldain Trap Decks: OP or Not?

I reckon ST faction making a comeback is good, i rarely see one in ranked. However i also reckon Trap decks are a bit over the top, since there are only so many trash cards i can spare before playing a golden card straight into that pitfall trap. Then there's the boost horn, and the one that...
  4. Bogdan_Ionut

Letho of Gulet Cannot Lock Friendly Units

So it says if placed on melee row he can lock a unit. It doesn't say lock an ENEMY unit, which makes me assume he is capable of locking an allied unit. He isn't. I tried locking Eskel: Pathfinder to prevent my opponent from using Geralt: Igni but no... This makes him kinda useless because i...
  5. Bogdan_Ionut

Nilfgaard's Albrich Doubling card bug.

Hi. I'm relatively new to the game, caught a few ideas and managed to understand the game by myself and even crafted a deck for myself in the absence of tutorials and premade decks online, mostly because the cards i'm seeing in game seem to be quite different from the cards i see online. One of...
Top Bottom