Search results

+
  1. HockeyMike24

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

Is there any mention of what is different on PS5? Like ray tracing or 60fps? I'm apperently blind because I don't see much difference between the two.
  2. HockeyMike24

Post NCW2 poll - which lifepath are you going to choose?

I love that all the lifepaths are so different yet so appealing. I thought I wanted Nomad for the longest time because I'm a fan of Mad Max but now I'm unsure. Street kid looks like a great option because it will give you an edge over most of your enemies having that knowledge of the streets...
  3. HockeyMike24

What do we know about the Blackwall?

"The Blackwall is a virtual wall that is said to keep free A.I.s from breaking through into the rest of the virtual world and wreaking havoc, possibly causing the end of the world along with it. To ensure this never happens, NetWatch works to keep others from destroying it. However, other...
  4. HockeyMike24

Why does V sound like a jerk?

I liked male V's voice actor in the first trailer but not so much after that... Something is off and I'm not totally convinced it's the VA. In the Nomad opening where V and Jackie are about to drive off the road when getting ambushed, V says "Drive Jackie, just drive." and it just sounds off...
  5. HockeyMike24

Shall cyberware be of better or worse quality depending on manufacturer/price/seller? And shall they deteriorate from use?

Very few games get the deteriation system right imo. I hated it in the Witcher 3 because it was a chore like it is in most games Red Dead 2's system was alright because when your weapons got dirty the stats were lowered a bit but the weapons are still useful even when needing repair/cleaning...
  6. HockeyMike24

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Bugs at launch is my biggest worry. If it's nearly as good as The Witcher 3 a month after launch (PS4) I'll be more then happy.
  7. HockeyMike24

Cars, motorcycles, and your garage

I wonder if the garage is a physical interior you can enter? Or just a car list you can have delivered to you.
  8. HockeyMike24

Character looks

Is a receding hairline a customization option?
  9. HockeyMike24

Which character background will you choose?

Going Mad Max style... I'm gonna make my V a Nomad that is heavily focused in strength and guns. Gonna do a more brute force tanky playthrough on my first run with minor skills invested in tech.
  10. HockeyMike24

Explosive Objects Question

Having spent time playing some of the best FPS games ever made like Halo for example, I have seen plenty. Edit: I would agree with you if CP2077 was a Military sim, but it's not.
  11. HockeyMike24

Explosive Objects Question

I think it might be possible in some areas. We seen how some walls are destructible in the 2018 E3 demo. I don't see how an interactive environment is bad/lame in an action shooter. Some of the best FPS games have this. I hope this game is one of them.
  12. HockeyMike24

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

Being able to invite friends to your apartment or seeing other random players in certain places like bars would be cool. Kinda like Fable 2's online orb system, but more depth. Would be a nice way to show off your character/stats/gear. If it's an actual multiplayer mode I have almost no...
  13. HockeyMike24

Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

If Jackie's death isn't avoidable then why would CDPR spoil it in a trailer? Wouldn't the moment be more intense if we didn't see it coming? Because of this alone I'm leaning towards 2. But at the same time I feel Jackie's death is important for V's character development.
  14. HockeyMike24

Are we over-hyping the game?

Maybe? I just mean people should be excited because this is likely going to be a great game like TW3 was, so the hype is warranted because this game is made by the same studio with a larger budget/team. They just shouldn't expect it to be ground breaking and best game of all time. If you think...
  15. HockeyMike24

Are we over-hyping the game?

Over hyping? No, this game deserves all the hype imo. However people really need to lower there expectations. If this game is nearly as good as TW3 was I'll be happy. I guarentee after about 2 weeks of the games release you'll see threads like "Is anyone else disappointed that..."
  16. HockeyMike24

V will have different start location depending of your life path.

Looks like there might be more confirmation on this now.
  17. HockeyMike24

A game is only as good as its villain/s

I think a good antagonist would be a corporate person that's the owner of a rival merc company competeing for contracts throughout the game.
  18. HockeyMike24

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

A drop-in co-op mode would be the only thing I would be interested in personally. I worry they would stretch their resources too far or we might end up with a MP that feels tacked on
  19. HockeyMike24

Forza Horizon 4 should be an inspiration for 2077 car design.

If vehicles play a big part of this game I just hope their customizable. I remember spending hours in Saints Row 2 acquiring and customizing cars. It would make cruising around in "my own car" more enjoyable too.
Top Bottom