Search results

+
  1. Antonello99

Cyberpunk spin-off with Hi-fi Rush graphic style ?

Hi everyone! What do you say about it ? Would you like it ? I think, maybe for a massive cyberpunk spin-off, it would be perfect style to pump something it cant' be pumped with realistic graphic like environmental interaction and distruction, and way way more choices and consequences. I mean....
  2. Antonello99

Washed out UI (Xbox series X, 1.6)

Everyone has the same problem ? There's a serious problem of ghosting around each element of the UI during normale gameplay. From the description of the quest, to the bar life, to the weapon we use...
  3. Antonello99

Patch 1.52, Xbox series X - HDR vs SDR

One just simple question: do you prefer playing with HDR or SDR ?? Here some differences to me in the map menù: As you can clearly see, in HDR (first photo) everything looks more brilliant, but a little washed out (the descriptions in particular). In SDR, everything is more defined but...
  4. Antonello99

Taking inspiration from...Fra cry 6 ?

I know that might sounds like a joke...but it's not 😜 I'm right now playing far cry 6 on series X (and surprisingly I really like it🔥), and many times I founded myself thinking about cb2077 and where it could take some inspiration from far cry 6. I think there are some points where far cry 6...
  5. Antonello99

1.3 "silent" major improvements... VERY GOOD patch cdpr :)

Did anyone noticed some MAJOR improvements that cdpr didn't advertised in tha changelog ?? I noticed these: - weather system: finally Night City offers more than sunny days -HDR: finally the contrast between source light and dark areas is veeeery good! (and it doesn't look washed out) -...
  6. Antonello99

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

GENERAL: - more complex side quest about Police, Trauma Team, Militech, Biotechnica, NetWatch ( :love: ) and of course NightCorp :sneaky: - new radio station with 80's synthwave music - 2 or 3 new important characters - some new minigames (these are important in a cyberpunk universe, aaaaahhhh...
  7. Antonello99

Big suggestions collected around communities for cb2077 next gen edition

Wanna you know there's still sooo many people who believe in you and love cyberpunk 2077❤️so keep fighting, we'll never stop to support you. Here some advices collected from many players, around the world in various groups 😊 1)craft multiple components at once 🙈🙈🙈!!! It's urgent ! (Added...
  8. Antonello99

Combat system back off ?

Hi everyone ! I just read many previews and some journalists acclaimed the role-playing system but noticed a back off in the combat system... it seems the combat system is more static and less dynamic than the last year demo... it's a pity because the CS was veeeery good for an rpg last year...
  9. Antonello99

Technical aspects for console - fps, resolution, draw distance, lighting, interaction- Rage 2 affair

Hi guys i don't know if you already discussed about these themes , but i would like to share some of my hopes for the technical aspects of cb2077 especially for mid gen console ( PS4PRO user here ). I played ( and still playing) RDR2 and now AC Odyssey, and i have to say they have huge maps...
Top Bottom