Search results

+
  1. CyberedPunk

Why do many fans believe this game (in comparable aspects) will be inferior to GTA?

If this played like gta, omg, with being able to customize your ride and do pretty much anything like "they can", in (dual universe) without the space exploration then this would be the game of the decade with endless replay value, just because you could edit your ride. Gta style racing inside...
  2. CyberedPunk

Do you think Johnny will betray/use us?

idk if there are any theories here yet about silverhand, but since he is literally "inside our heads" it sort of reads as if someone who (we do not know the name of yet a.f.a.i.k. or we do but haven't connected the dots yet, well i have but.. anyway) is in control of him and his actions inside...
  3. CyberedPunk

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

I think they should do M.P. for one reason, Role play - i think this is a untapped market and i think they would be dropping the ball huge if they do not do it 1st. Cause someone will and once they do, gta 5-6 maybe even 5?! All it takes it a mod team and boom gta's popularity will sky rocket...
  4. CyberedPunk

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

If it is possible a download / mod option or some sort of DLC that allows this to be a thing, then those that want it can get it and those that don't won't. Could this be done? idk but there it is.
  5. CyberedPunk

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Streamers get early access that alone even though CDPR has done an amazing job, i just hate that and puts me off nearly every game that does that. Still respect for CDPR but to me nobody is special and since that is the case nobody gets special treatment no matter how many people they pull. That...
  6. CyberedPunk

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

You might want to mod hide this post it might be too good. Guess i should contribute to this, DLC as a new character ? I like what Nithing said, detective to investigate crimes, (think Se7en, the movie) now that would be pretty neat, same theme and everything would make it amazing, got to say...
  7. CyberedPunk

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Can't read whole thread and i am sure its probably already been asked if not, are there going to be early access users if there aren't already closed beta users? Cause i wouldn't mind, :) lots of free time here, might make me more active on the forums (private section included). :love: Hey...
  8. CyberedPunk

Survey — Help Us Design an Official CD PROJEKT RED Store!

last page answers, i couldn't be bothered to do all that again, i block a lot and when i reloaded the page it went to the beginning, sucks if the rest got erased..it was good.i wont be redoing it. (more my fault but, could've been google.) How its going to feel opening their package, what will i...
  9. CyberedPunk

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Have to make 10 posts but i would rather not spam the forums trying to make the count cut so. I found a good place for my own stuff even though i wanted a thread for myself but this works also hope you all like. If you do perhaps like can you visit this location and hit the like button for me...
  10. CyberedPunk

Cleaning a PC - Vacuum cleaners, air blowers, static electricity

Could be the radiator (water cooling?) if you have one, if it fails i think it makes a horrible whine noise you can do a search for failing pc hardware noises on youtube i think, or plug one thing in at a time and see what makes noise then you'll know what is the issue.
  11. CyberedPunk

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED <3

Yes but you better deliver. ;) Hype is too high and duration to long for this not to be game of the century ?! goals. I doubt you will let the world down we've been waiting for a game like this, congrats on the progress thus far, very inspiring.
  12. CyberedPunk

The Joke Thread

^New way of getting gnomed?
  13. CyberedPunk

How Often Do You Poop?

once, sometimes twice, i did find a new way to clean though that i don't think will be trending however, it is lickably clean i can say that much.
  14. CyberedPunk

Why the person above you should be banned

^because his name says climax in a fun and interesting way.
  15. CyberedPunk

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi, Names David. I make (what i think is) art and cyberpunk 2077 inspires me wanted to post and show how it inspired me. Don't know how frequent i will be still i think showing enthusiasm towards a project is always a good thing, high hopes and looking forward to seeing what the final result...
Top Bottom