Search results

+
  1. THIKA_THIKA

Introducing The Game In The Most Basic Ways

I'm showcasing the game for all those who are joining for the first time and also those who have some experience, but don't understand the game 100%. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong with the content and also like and subscribe if you feel I deserve it. Here's the link to my latest video...
  2. THIKA_THIKA

Thanks a lot, mate! If you don't find the answers, just feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to answer accurately. Thanks for your time once again.
  3. THIKA_THIKA

Creating videos to explain the most basic things in the game for beginners. I try to explain everything I can, so take a look even if you are not a beginner as you might learn something new. Here's a link to my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLrrmivMJiLNzFr5kLLDZ_sh8VXBsGdnw
  4. THIKA_THIKA

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Thank you very much...this was very helpful
  5. THIKA_THIKA

Can you guys point me in the right direction coz I'm trying to find a place that explains how ranked progress works in detail but can't find anything. I't quite annoying really
  6. THIKA_THIKA

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hi there...wanted to ask why it costs 3200 scraps to craft Reynard Odo
  7. THIKA_THIKA

Live stream with developers 26.02.2019

This new patch is wiiiicked!!!
  8. THIKA_THIKA

This Week in GWENT 22.02.2019

Niiiice!
  9. THIKA_THIKA

It’s the Season of Love!

This season has been a tough one...lemmi rebuild my decks
  10. THIKA_THIKA

Thronebreaker Leaders Update is live!

Your efforts, CD PROJEKT RED, are what's making this game great
  11. THIKA_THIKA

Lunar New Year Pack out now!

On it right away!!
  12. THIKA_THIKA

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

Nice marketing strategy...though the way you guys take care of this game, it'll reach a point where things like these won't be necessary.
  13. THIKA_THIKA

Oh...okay, thanks a lot. At least it's a little bit clearer now.
  14. THIKA_THIKA

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello again...no I didn't mean that. What I meant was, like sometimes when I win, my fMMR increases by 9 points and sometimes by 8. Similarly, when I lose, sometimes 7 points are lost and sometimes it's 8 points. What causes these variations? Can you please give me a run down of the formula you...
  15. THIKA_THIKA

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi there...I was wondering about the fMMR points reward system in ranked play. How do you reward and deduct fMMR points?
Top Bottom