Search results

+
  1. bessel00

How 14 daily bonus crowns works?

I am not playing gwent as often as I used to do months ago, so I might miss something important. I think we can get 14 bonus crowns for each of the first 14 rounds won everyday. And it gets reset when a new day comes. Yet yesterday when I login after several days absent, it says "7 bonus left"...
  2. bessel00

Why do we need 'Celaeno Harpy' if we have 'Barghest'

Does it because we can only have two copies of Barghest, so we need two other poor versions in case you want more? Seriously, while there are some new ideas in every new patch, do Devs ever pay any close attention to those cards already existing?
  3. bessel00

Could not connect to Gwent servers

I have some problems connecting to gwent servers recently. I have no idea what happened. I can visit any websites I want. I can visit the store in GOG galaxy client. But everytime I try to log in gwent, it says "Could not connect to Gwent servers. Please verify your connection." I try some other...
  4. bessel00

Possible bug about Harmony

Here is the situation: I have a dryad fledgling on board. Then I play Gimpy Gerwin, which has human as primary category. Since its a neutral card. The fledgling does not get boosted. Then I play hawker smuggler, which also has human as primary category, but is a ST card. Yet the fledgling still...
  5. bessel00

Didn't aquire the title: Grizzly Bear for reaching Pro ranked during the Season of the Bear

I have just reach level 0 this season. I think it means that I have reached Pro ranked during the Season of the Bear. The contract for reaching Pro Rank has been fulfilled and I have aquired the crown avatar. However, I did not received the reward for reaching Pro ranked during the Season of the...
  6. bessel00

Right click on the mouse doesn't work at the beginning of each round

I have encounted some problem when right clicking on the mouse to preview cards in my hand or browsethrough my deck at the beginning of each round. Before the bear season patch, when you finish mulliganing your hand before your opponent, while waiting your opponents, you can always preview cards...
  7. bessel00

Can't send friend invitation to some of the players

I have some problems with sending friend invivation to some of the players. In the lower left corner where we can find and open the "friend" panel to search for information about "recent" matches, some of the players have two options. They are "view profile" and "send friend invite". While the...
Top Bottom