Search results

+
  1. Dreddpunk

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

I wouldn't mind some sort of co-op mode but maybe done after the fact that way all resources will have gone into singleplayer mode first. Maybe a co-op mode could be added later with some co-op based missions designed for co-op but kept well away from singleplayer, maybe as a seperate mode...
  2. Dreddpunk

Now playing [music]

Been listening to a lot of cheesy 80's pop of late. I'm more of a rocker or a metalhead but I've been bingeing of late on old 80's music. I think everyone gets that retro urge sometimes so I suppose a lot of Stan Bush and stuff like that will be in my [Now Playing] box at the moment.
  3. Dreddpunk

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I'd love to see some sort of investigation side missions where a contact can hire you to go and find out why certain situations have happened like why some of their faction got hit and look at the evidence find out who did it and either take care of that person or report it back to your contact...
  4. Dreddpunk

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

It's a shooter and it's an RPG in the sense that many of the quests are open ended and there is different ways of completing them to the point where some quests you can do without shooting anyone depending going about it. Yes there will be a lot of shooting in places but there is also hacking...
  5. Dreddpunk

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

The one thing I want to know is can you use the spiderbot to take screenshots? I think it would be an interesting way to get photos of the scenery from places you can't normally get or of your character since you are locked to first person outside of a vehicle or cut scenes. Hopefully it is one...
  6. Dreddpunk

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Because a lot of games were shooting games and flying games the actual non mmo rpg's are a bit few and far between that isnt on a console then again maybe you are right perhaps that would be a license better suited to someone else. I therefore change my answer to game of thrones as I'm dying to...
  7. Dreddpunk

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

After seeing EA do not very much with the star wars license since they got exclusivity I would have loved for someone like CD Projekt Red have a shot at it as well.
  8. Dreddpunk

What gender are you going to play as?

I usually base most my in game characters on myself so I will most likely be male unless you can have multiple saves which means I might try playthroughs with both.
Top Bottom