Search results

+
  1. KurvosVicky

How much control do you have over what your character can wear in 2077?

Would be better if the developers weren't hiding from the forums, and if they could be bothered to answer our questions directly. But they don't seem to care.
  2. KurvosVicky

Yes, but we do know the female one has a thong based on gameplay footage when she's in her apartment, and I just wonder if the male character will be allowed that too. Here's a picture for reference.
  3. KurvosVicky

[Edited (Personal skirmish)-- SigilFey] Well, that wasn't really my point, but okay.
  4. KurvosVicky

Well, yes, I definitely agree with you on that. Or, like, something that's high-heels for females isn't that when you choose it for males. Or, they have this weird shit in the Elder Scrolls games where certain attire can magically switch between being a dress or a suit depending on which gender...
  5. KurvosVicky

Yes, exactly! I agree with you wholeheartedly. Don't give us clothing options or haircut options or any other customization options that are gender coded. If you can have something for females, you should be allowed to have it for males as well - and vice versa. Two big examples of when this...
  6. KurvosVicky

What gender are you going to play as?

Male. Just hoping I can still make him wear the sort of stuff you see the female wears in the gameplay footage, hairstyle and underwear included.
  7. KurvosVicky

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

To have limited options of what clothes or haircuts or make-up or other stuff I can wear depending on the gender I choose. I wish for all options to be available for both genders.
  8. KurvosVicky

Actually, it IS confirmed that - at least based on the gameplay footage - if you choose a female character, she will wear a thong. Here, this image is straight from that gameplay footage.
  9. KurvosVicky

Oh hey, are you that Bloody Phant0m guy? And yeah, I thought I might as well. XP
  10. KurvosVicky

That is completely irrelevant to my questions. If a female can wear a thong, so should a male.
  11. KurvosVicky

I have some questions I wish to get answers to concerning Cyberpunk 2077. Like for instance, will you be able to choose your character's sexual orientation? And if I play as a male, will I be able to wear a thong like the female character does in the gameplay reveal video? Yes, I happen to ask...
  12. KurvosVicky

Cleaning a PC - Vacuum cleaners, air blowers, static electricity

What the...? Uhm... okie dokie then.
  13. KurvosVicky

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

I don't know, don't see the relevance.
  14. KurvosVicky

Now playing [music]

Nothing at all right now, honestly. Having the theme of Deathstalker 2 in my head though.
  15. KurvosVicky

Platform Discussion Thread

Console gaming all the way for me. So much more convenient and comfortable. I love playing on my PS4, and I'm happy the game will be released on that platform.
  16. KurvosVicky

Movies / TV Shows!

My last show I've watched now was Star Trek: Discovery. Got stuck after episode 6, because it seriously bored me.
  17. KurvosVicky

How Often Do You Poop?

... seriously? What does this have to do with anything at all?
  18. KurvosVicky

top 10 favorite games

Tricky to choose. But some candidates? Shadow of the Colossus, Batman: Arkham City, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, Super Mario 64, Kingdom hearts, Red Dead Redemption 2, Postal 2, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and Fallout: New Vegas.
  19. KurvosVicky

The Joke Thread

My life. *Badum Tsss*
  20. KurvosVicky

Why the person above you should be banned

For making a pointless thread, I guess.
Top Bottom