Search results

+
  1. SavageMen

About the New game + mode

As far as I know, many other things (in addition to bestiary, books, alchemy diagrams, trophies) can't be transferred to the NG+ mode. (Geralt's hairstyle remains ?) Also, the monster level's scaled up to that of Geralt. And the players can use this mode only twice. I wonder how many players...
  2. SavageMen

So is Orianna...

So I used to anticipate the events would occur after completing the Blood and Wine main story. But even I couldn't listen to the magnificent music which is mixed into Lullaby of Woe, on the main menu screen, in game.
  3. SavageMen

Starting My 3rd Playthrough!

I'm still in 1st playthrough because I've played it since February of this year though I bought it in 2015. My playtime is 160 hrs now. I've played, completing most side quests as possible as I can. My 1st playthrough is being almost finished.
  4. SavageMen

So is Orianna...

I've expected Geralt would fight her in the end, or in the epilogue at least, considering the title screen features her and the Blood and Wine Trailer. But nothing happened except for meeting Dandelion again. If it is true, I'm gravely sad that I can't do fight with the impressive music...
  5. SavageMen

How to defeat Dettlaff on TW3

I got to finally kill him with Aard sign in 5th attempt. His third form was easy unlike the second one.
  6. SavageMen

How to defeat Dettlaff on TW3

How to defeat him. He's so invincible as to kill Geralt many many times. The bat attack makes it unplayable. I quitted the game in the death screen for the first time since I've played TW3. Should've given a preparation time for this fight. Level 52 looks too weak to kill the most powerful...
  7. SavageMen

Obsidian reveals The Outer Worlds

1. Obsidian which has claimed they're the creator of Fallout series (but only 1, 2 in the disgraceful graphics era when a game technology was undeveloped, and New Vegas which just mimicked Fallout 3 which was resurrected by Bethesda.) 2. Closed-world with an invisible walls 3. Poor optimization...
  8. SavageMen

Character Customization!

I just wonder whether a players can choose a long hair for female character. If not, I beseech them to add it on the customization.
  9. SavageMen

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I'd preferred FPP games able to also use TPP (like Fallout 4) until I played TW3. For now, I hope there's a way to see the customized character whenever I'd like to, (e.g through the reflection by a mirror, or while in dialogue)
  10. SavageMen

Anyone else who faced this bug

TW3, I've been playing it on Vanilla ever since I purchased the game, but also I've always used most recent save either whenever Geralt's dead or by clicking on 'continue' on the main. I was on the progress of King's Gambit, one of the side quests on Skellige. I mistakenly died while...
  11. SavageMen

Anyone else who faced this bug

Geralt was continuously lying on the ground after dying, it didn't load most recent save, and any keys didn't work including esc, so I had no choice but forcefully end the game on the desktop.
  12. SavageMen

I've some questions while progressing

I'm still in progress of the main story. A way to get back to Novigrad or Velen from Skillege or Toussaint is only the fast travel ? I mistakenly tabbed on Caps Lock key instead of Tab while fighting monsters, it has no function ? Nothing will happen ? Am I able to replenish Swallow and...
  13. SavageMen

About Pre-Ordering and Purchasing

I don't care how much it will cost but expect $60-$70 on base game
  14. SavageMen

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

I hope this game to be released within mid-June
  15. SavageMen

Platform Discussion Thread

Always PC. I don't prefer consoles which look inconvenient in aspect of playing games to me..
  16. SavageMen

V's Voice

Yes, but it couldn't have.. it seems that they had no plan of adding a voice actress (or actor) to the game anymore.
  17. SavageMen

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

I hope GTX1060 3gb can handle this game on Ultra Setting, and will be satisfied as long as I get around 30fps
  18. SavageMen

Automatic finisher doesn't work

I tried nothing since I posted it, but It begins to work again without a reason, so I can see the kill moves often. Anyway thanks for replies.
  19. SavageMen

The sheer scale of Night City

That V's apartment looks nice. Hope this game will have many contents able to interact with a player character. Whatever the story is, I still value the player freedom when playing RPG.
  20. SavageMen

Automatic finisher doesn't work

No. I'm very satisfied without any mods & Reshade, so only have been playing it on vanilla. All free DLCs (alternative looks etc) are activated.
Top Bottom