Search results

+
  1. gunely

I keep getting CTD's at the end of the Transmission mission, game was running perfectly prior?

So to start i'm running the game using the unofficial AVX fix, without it the game is unplayable. so that could be something coming into play here as well. it's been running perfectly on medium/high graphics on a nvidia 1060 gtx, i7 920, but something about the end of this mission I can not get...
  2. gunely

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

The AVX Fix was working but now that the new update is out im getting no visuals, everything is black. I'm assuming it'll need to be adjusted for the update. Still doesn't run without it, just an immediate CTD. I don't trust myself to edit the .exe so hopefully someone who knows how can
  3. gunely

The AVX fix on Nexus worked for me! The game is running perfectly now! Whoever figured that out is a lifesaver. I knew my cpu still had some life in it lol
  4. gunely

I feel you. I preordered the physical PC version when they first made it available and just bought a digital copy tonight because I wanted to play it early, so now i'll have two copies of a game i can't even play lol.
  5. gunely

Im using an i7 920. Looking like it's a CPU issue then. Hopefully this is fixable and not a matter of needing new cpu's...
  6. gunely

I installed it in a different drive than I installed GOG galaxy, but mines installed on a HDD. So unless it has an issue with being separate from the main drive?
  7. gunely

Exact same spot as a nomad for me too! It seems like its happening to a lot of people, have yet to see a fix.
  8. gunely

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Like others have said, I was really expecting an equally "liberated" experience when I heard of this game and why i've been following it for so long. But it's just the usual where female/LGBT players have to play through the sexualization of female characters and just deal with it because we're...
  9. gunely

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

I hope this removal isn't going to reflect all the other things that I had high hopes for... If Cyberpunk was just another story with a set protagonist I probably wouldn't have been as interested in it. One apartment is whatever, but at least customization... The customizability is what will...
  10. gunely

Post-game content

It'll probably depend how the game ends, I think... If it ends and we can still play I think the characters will be at least more interact-able than that. I'm expecting a lot of the interactions in Cyberpunk to be more than just pieces of a story. This is just me thinking positively though...
  11. gunely

V Looks like a junkie

Other than looking thinner than what the older version looked like, maybe some dark circles... there's really nothing that actually says "junkie". Ideally you'll be able to make your character however you want. I hope we'll maybe see a bit more info on customization one day cause it seems like...
  12. gunely

Players can play the entire game without killing an enemy if you wish -- HOLY CRAP!!!

I'd imagine it'll be pretty hard to successfully do it! One wrong choice and you'll need to kill someone. I know they said it's the ghost of Johnny but why do I feel like they'll find a way to make him end up being alive, lol. At least Johnny Silverhand is Keanu Reeves so the narration in your...
  13. gunely

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

I'm still not positive who I'll choose. I hope that the others don't get overshadowed by Keanu and are equally as good of options. If Johnny Silverhand is as big of a part in the game as the trailer seems to hint at, the others will need to be comparable. And about Keanu Reeves being included...
  14. gunely

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Yay! hopefully Canada gets it too :)
  15. gunely

Would’ve even liked just a physical version at least or a steelbook, but nothing at all? :/
  16. gunely

It looks like North America isn’t getting collectors edition for PC. Confirmed on twitter that the US won’t be and Canadian retailers dont mention a PC version anywhere in the picture for the collectors edition. Almost makes me want to buy the game twice, lol.
  17. gunely

Cyberpunk 2077: Aesthetic Changes

Yes, that is Cyberpunk, but is it realistic to think the entirety of the population is going to dress in punk fashion? Punk isn't just about the style and not everyone will be a part of the punk movement, even in a futuristic world. Not to mention the 2nd photo was a uniform. It's not going to...
  18. gunely

CP77's Non-Linear Gameplay “Takes It To The Next Level”

Sometimes I can't help over-hyping myself for Cyberpunk when they say things like this. So many games where they only give the illusion that your choices mean anything. I hate replaying a game and trying to go for a different route only to be met with almost no difference. I hope some or a lot...
  19. gunely

Platform Discussion Thread

PC definitely. I always go for pc for rpg games/games i think i'll play a lot. Also in case there are mods (if not my answer wouldn't change but) I upgraded my computer not long ago so hopefully what I have does Cyberpunk justice
  20. gunely

What gender are you going to play as?

Female since I like to play as myself to fully experience the game as naturally as possible, rather than feeling disconnected from my character and therefore the story Probably male for the second run since it doesn't make me feel as morally wrong to make choices I wouldn't normally lol. and i'd...
Top Bottom