Search results

+
  1. CalmNoise

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello, I want to translate Gwent into my language Arabic ( for free ) can I get your help to find the way into the translation files so we can do it by ourself? we just need your support and guide
  2. CalmNoise

Do you plan to translate GWENT into Arabic , as it was on the Witcher 3? (texts only) I hope if you can do that or at least give us the opportunity to help you to translate it into our language thank you
  3. CalmNoise

Arabic Language Support

thank you, I'll contact with them
  4. CalmNoise

Arabic Language Support

Hello, GWENT a really great card game which was a mini game on witcher 3 I'm a big fan of witcher universe, I played it in Arabic translation and it was great feature. but I was disappointed that GWENT does not support Arabic and here I'm asking if possible to translate the game into Arabic...
  5. CalmNoise

Ideas for better Artifact system

Hello, many time when you encounter with a game when your opponent has full artifact deck ok you may have 1 or 2 artifact removals, despite many decks don't have but even if you do you'll find yourself destroying all your combo cards without having a chance to do something. yeah, sometimes...
  6. CalmNoise

Can Not Transmute Thronebreaker Cards

yeah, thronebreaker will give you all - standard versions and you need to play to earn the premium cards from chests
  7. CalmNoise

Deck View Shows Cards no Longer in my Deck

I see this issue very frequently especially after - my opponent banishing a card from the deck
  8. CalmNoise

Welcome Thread [Archive]

yey I'm Anas ( Arabic name ) from middle east. I'm still student but I work as an Arabic Voice Over I really love witcher universe, for some reason I find myself atracted to games that have historical/fantasy theme
  9. CalmNoise

GWENT : the witcher card game do you plan to make GWENT ... seperated from witcher universe in someday (as a way to add characters from other CDproject's games) - no portals - or it will be always, GWENT : the witcher card game?
  10. CalmNoise

Decks that you love to play but aren't very good

this is really nice topic recently I was playing Emhyr-Stefan-Cahir-Avalach (letho+dudu) in reality this deck is really funny some times I rely on the enemy combo and use dudu+letho to mimic the opponent combo and beat him with his strategy also stefan + menno + Garrison + Assire ( if your...
  11. CalmNoise

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

offtopic D: I cant go out gwent ideations xD I'm thinking about card that heal with damage dealt to your allyies
  12. CalmNoise

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

I think that, we need a topic to discuss type of cheats that we may encounter with and the proper action to do.
  13. CalmNoise

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban because he posted his comment at 11:13 AM , were he should be in work :D
  14. CalmNoise

REMINDER: Launch Thronebreaker First for Bonus Items

hmm -_- I've both steam and gog galaxy versions but after installing two versions the game become buggy I dont know what the problem
  15. CalmNoise

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I like Gwent
Top Bottom